ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:54 PM Today
Diontae has to be on their radar because he already was on Veach's radar before.

Cooper is also a no-brainer call.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So....maybe we kinda need to see how JuJu's knee responds?

Not before we decide if we need to acquire a receiver - we most assuredly do. But before we decide what TYPE of receiver we need to acquire.

Because if JuJu's knee can hold up to back to back games okay, or at least can be managed, we might just have a possession guy that can do the job if you lean heavier into Kelce than you wanted to and if you complement it with an all-levels guy.

So at that point, instead of looking at Cooper or Slayton, you look harder at Johnson and Kirk.

I'm not saying JJSS is an answer - the mere possibility he might be some sort of regular contributor is absolutely stunning to me - but I'm saying he could change the question somewhat.
Agree but man this year is ours for the taking. It’s not like last season. Ravens, Bengals and Bills have all taken massive steps back and Houston looks good, but not great, and have big problems in their secondary.

With extra assets I think we gotta push here. If you can get a quality WR you gotta get ‘em. Don’t trust Juju’s knee or 35 year old Kelce. Take the load off those guys, get your guy and go for it.

Telling ya man. Rush defense is elite, they’re top 5 in QB hits & pressures, they’re 1st in the NFL in rushing success and their OL is top 10.

They get another decent weapon and they’re cruising to New Orleans (assuming no other major injuries occur).
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:58 PM Today
Cooper should be the top target… he gives the Chiefs a legit #1 WR.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:00 PM Today

[Reply]
O.city 02:03 PM Today
If you could get Vegas to take the money, I'd go with our 2nd for Adams.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:03 PM Today
So, I just read we're looking at Rice being out a minimum of 4 months?

Just ouch.

Well, now it's imperative that Andy/Veach find and trade for a WR or two, yes? Ftr, I think we need to find two, in case any other Wr gets hurt before Jan.
[Reply]
O.city 03:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Agree but man this year is ours for the taking. It’s not like last season. Ravens, Bengals and Bills have all taken massive steps back and Houston looks good, but not great, and have big problems in their secondary.

With extra assets I think we gotta push here. If you can get a quality WR you gotta get ‘em. Don’t trust Juju’s knee or 35 year old Kelce. Take the load off those guys, get your guy and go for it.

Telling ya man. Rush defense is elite, they’re top 5 in QB hits & pressures, they’re 1st in the NFL in rushing success and their OL is top 10.

They get another decent weapon and they’re cruising to New Orleans (assuming no other major injuries occur).
It's still early.

Don't know for sure who's gonna be what yet.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Up