ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:49 PM Today
Can't believe that didn't get brought up sooner re: Hunt's late signings

I mean, how many teams even would sign him after 2018? Feels like he was exclusively a Brown or Chief as we reflect
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:49 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Glad you asked

Because not only for the Chiefs, but for no team does it make sense to sign a guy with DV history unless you really need him.

Pacheco injury.... yeah, we needed a three down type.
Right. The NFL intended to quietly blacklist him like they did Rice. Dorsey didn't play along and I have a suspicion that's why he can't get anything other than advisory roles nowadays
[Reply]
Mecca 12:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Can't believe that didn't get brought up sooner re: Hunt's late signings

I mean, how many teams even would sign him after 2018? Feels like he was exclusively a Brown or Chief as we reflect
If you believe guys who cover the Browns, he had multiple offers last year and passed on them as he preferred to wait for a situation that had more playing time than just sign up to be a straight backup.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:54 PM Today
It's not like the guy has a shit ton of mileage on him. He's basically been a relief back his entire career.

I think he'll have more juice than what people are giving credit for.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:56 PM Today
That's also the reason I find it hard to believe he'll be anything more than a complimentary back here. He hasn't been the primary back for over half a decade.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 42
« First < 323839404142
Up