Page 5184 of 5184
« First < 4184468450845134517451805181518251835184
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BEAVER 12:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Russ has always had a beautiful deep ball even in Denver. Look at Patty's line drove bomb to Worthy for the opposite example
I think Tater's performance last night was fool's gold. He is capable of being the guy that showed up last night - but he is incapable of being that guy long term.
As his confidence grows, he will revert back to holding the ball too long and taking stupid ass sacks while trying to play hero/moon ball all day.

I am guessing Pittsburgh fan will see the 3 and out phase start within the next couple weeks and will be calling for Fields.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:44 PM Today
Originally Posted by brdempsey69:
Very well, but it will be interesting to see if Bo Nix ever gets to start in a playoff game & win it, as there is only one QB that the Donks have ever drafted that's ever accomplished that feat -- Tim Tebow.

And how was Tebow rewarded for it? Tebow was essentially run out of the NFL.....with the chief culprit involved being none other than John Elway.
The chief culprit… as if Tim was screwed over. Manning became available.

And Denver may not have drafted Elway, but he never played a snap for any other team. They used the draft to get him, but split that hair however you like.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
I think Tater's performance last night was fool's gold. He is capable of being the guy that showed up last night - but he is incapable of being that guy long term.
As his confidence grows, he will revert back to holding the ball too long and taking stupid ass sacks while trying to play hero/moon ball all day.

I am guessing Pittsburgh fan will see the 3 and out phase start within the next couple weeks and will be calling for Fields.
That’s the thing… never in two seasons was I confident in Russ. I never had a sense of calm with him at QB.
[Reply]
Page 5184 of 5184
« First < 4184468450845134517451805181518251835184
Up