ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Nzoner's Game Room>**** MNF Doubleheader - Ravens/Bucs and Chargers/Cards ****
wazu 01:49 PM Today
Ravens -3.5
Chargers -1

If we can get a couple of relatively small upsets to happen this could make for a fun evening.
[Reply]
Chieftain 09:53 PM Today
Dan Orlovski has to be the worst football anal.yst on TV. Harrison's head was smashed on that penalty call and yet he saw nothing wrong there? That's the type of hit NFL fines you for. It was a pure helmet on helmet hit. No shoulder pads involved.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:59 PM Today
Lol @LAC. That's what happens when you don't have a credible offense. Shitty teams can beat you even if you are strangling them with your defense.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Wow I didn’t know you could only attempt two onside kicks.
I didn't either and I fully oppose that rule with all of my being. What kind of bullshit rule is that? If you need 3 onside kicks to make a miraculous comeback, why the hell shouldn't you be allowed to attempt the 3rd one? Holy cow the rules committee on the NFL makes some mind-boggling retarded choices.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I didn't either and I fully oppose that rule with all of my being. What kind of bullshit rule is that? If you need 3 onside kicks to make a miraculous comeback, why the hell shouldn't you be allowed to attempt the 3rd one? Holy cow the rules committee on the NFL makes some mind-boggling reeruned choices.

Hey all here is the rule book regarding Onside Kicks. There is no limit if you’re trailing in the 4th quarter.

Sorry if there was misinformation shared. Google has an article with misinformation cached that is returning erroneous results pic.twitter.com/54Iks6PWrp

— Sam Schwartzstein (@schwartzsteins) October 22, 2024

[Reply]
tk13 10:05 PM Today
That's Google with their botched AI search results. Hard to believe what a disaster their search engine has become.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by suzzer99:

Okay this makes more sense.
Thank goodness. That was really irritating believing that rule existed.
[Reply]
Page 30 of 30
« First < 202627282930
Up