Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>7/24/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 05:33 AM 07-24-2024
In for the win.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:10 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I am with DJ on this....I liked that George did what he did. Maybe it was his way of telling Toney to wake up and quit wasting all his talent.

And I love that Kelce defended the offensive guy......it shows his head is in the game and not elsewhere.

And I love that Karlaftis wasn't cowering from Kelce
Agreed. Love seeing the passion while still as King Carl says....."I don't get excited about players running around in their underwear".
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:15 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I am with DJ on this....I liked that George did what he did. Maybe it was his way of telling Toney to wake up and quit wasting all his talent.

And I love that Kelce defended the offensive guy......it shows his head is in the game and not elsewhere.

And I love that Karlaftis wasn't cowering from Kelce.....

I saw the YouTube video by Cole DeRuse (How Bout Those Chiefs) on this incident and found his take a bit much.
That's because Cole is Satan.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:23 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How come no Justyn Ross hype videos?! No videos of him running up a hill or of him catching the ball in a drill with no defenders?
Well....there is that clip where Mahomes got picked off because Ross failed to put any effort into a basic 5 yard slant route and the defender beat Ross to the ball.

Not a good look at all for a guy fighting for the last WR spot.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:44 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Well....there is that clip where Mahomes got picked off because Ross failed to put any effort into a basic 5 yard slant route and the defender beat Ross to the ball.

Not a good look at all for a guy fighting for the last WR spot.
Especially a guy who everyone knows has very little breakaway speed or short area quickness.

He's GOTTA be a physical presence or he's not going to even stick on a practice squad.

If he's getting bodied off slant routes (i.e. the kind of stuff he'll be running in the red zone where he may be able to create a niche role for himself) then he's even less useful than Skyy.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:12 AM 07-25-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That's because Cole is Satan.
Statistically people with red hair are freaks of nature. Likely a tool of the underworld.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up