ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Nzoner's Game Room>7/23/24 Daily Training Camp Thread
Buehler445 05:50 AM 07-23-2024
Let’s go.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:44 PM 07-23-2024
Deneric Prince was just... he was SO bad last year. Gave me Mike Cloud 2 YPC type of vibes-- just about the only RB who couldn't run or look impressive in that Vermeil offense.

Could he improve? The problem is he had zero fucking vision. It was worse than anything I ever saw from CEH. And I don't know if RBs can really improve that sort of thing. You either have it or you don't.

Not gonna hold my breath, guys. If he ends up being our 3rd RB, we better hope and pray it never comes to a point where we have to give him carries.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:10 PM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
McDuffie got smoked on that one.
7/24/24 Daily Training Camp Thread - What's Wrong with McDuffie
[Reply]
JPH83 11:44 PM 07-23-2024
Would be nice if Keontay Ingram shows up and jumps ahead of Prince. It's a small resume but he's at least got something on tape in the NFL that looks like it'll work.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:45 PM 07-23-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Deneric Prince was just... he was SO bad last year. Gave me Mike Cloud 2 YPC type of vibes-- just about the only RB who couldn't run or look impressive in that Vermeil offense.

Could he improve? The problem is he had zero ****ing vision. It was worse than anything I ever saw from CEH. And I don't know if RBs can really improve that sort of thing. You either have it or you don't.

Not gonna hold my breath, guys. If he ends up being our 3rd RB, we better hope and pray it never comes to a point where we have to give him carries.
Yeah, he was terrible in preseason last year.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:41 AM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
McDuffie got smoked on that one.
He's an ace nickel corner. That's who he is.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:38 AM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Could he improve? The problem is he had zero fucking vision. It was worse than anything I ever saw from CEH. And I don't know if RBs can really improve that sort of thing. You either have it or you don't.

This is where I'm at. He had smoke last year. Then the preseason game happened. WOOOF.

Hey if he's great I'm ecstatic! I'm not holding my breath.

At least Sippio caught the ball while being slow as all fuck.
[Reply]
penguinz 08:19 AM 07-24-2024
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Except he didn’t suck the year we traded for him. When healthy he was dominant. His health was not the greatest, but that doesn’t factor into him “sucking”.

[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up