ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5138 of 5138
« First < 4138463850385088512851345135513651375138
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
notorious 07:06 AM Today
This might be worse than the time we lost to Tebow or JaFatass when they only had 2 completions the entire game.

The Jets should lock the doors, dissolve the franchise.
[Reply]
notorious 07:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I think it's good broncos are getting their hopes up and convincing themselves that Bo Nix is Good Actually.
There is no way on any planet even a blind homer can look at that game yesterday and think "yeah, that was decent".
[Reply]
tooge 07:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Where did I say he played well? I said he played poorly because he’s a rookie and wasn’t prepared to deal with the conditions.

I didn’t expect people on this board to get it because you haven’t learned to do something difficult. People who have done that understand a learning curve and how that makes you unable to deal with additional problems.
Dude, you disappeared after week two. Now go away. Your QB sucks and will be just good enough to get you 8-9 wins every year. You can cheer that on as an improvement but in the big picture, its purgatory
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
There is no way on any planet even a blind homer can look at that game yesterday and think "yeah, that was decent".
there's someone on this very page comparing him to HOF players and saying he had flashes of being "pretty good" lol
[Reply]
notorious 07:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
there's someone on this very page comparing him to HOF players and saying he had flashes of being "pretty good" lol
Jesus.

Well, false hope springs eternal. I'm not writing Nix off, but it doesn't look good so far.

Who knows. Darnold finally came around eventually along with a few others.
[Reply]
rydogg58 07:57 AM Today
Have you met the fan known as Manchambo? Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller together couldn't produce a more blind homer than that dipshit.
[Reply]
TEX 08:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Have you met the fan known as Manchambo? Stevie Wonder and Helen Keller together couldn't produce a more blind homer than that dipshit.
Chango is "ok."...You just need to know his tendencies. He disappears when they lose, and shows up when they win, and says a lot of stupid stuff. Its very predictable and funny.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:11 AM Today
I cant imagine any scenario where I would be defending a QB who just set an all-time NFL record for futility....60 yards on 25 attempts and still won. He had (-) passing yards for an entire half.

That's more ridiculous than winning 5 in a row on a fluke turnover streak,

Doink fans are tying themselves into a rationalizing pretzel...trying to justify that their new QB isnt a bust...saying "Manning had a lot of INTs his rookie year."

Whatever allows you to sleep at night...I guess. That guy is never winning shit in the NFL...back to square one Donkoland.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:14 AM Today
Offensively, the Broncos were not good at all yesterday. The defense was the reason they won. Outside of Sutton, there is no threat and while he’s good, he needs another playmaker out there. I don’t know if JW will be the same guy he appeared to be prior to the injury.

I’m not sure what the status for Badie is, but it can’t be good.
[Reply]
Page 5138 of 5138
« First < 4138463850385088512851345135513651375138
Up