ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 90 of 90
« First < 40808687888990
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
BWillie 01:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
What happened to Jordan Lyles? He hurt?
Who cares
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
What happened to Jordan Lyles? He hurt?
He's been gone for "personal reasons" for over a month, maybe two. I'm guessing at this point it is something mental health related.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:34 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Maybe I'm the odd one, but I cannot fathom this obsession with Trevor Bauer. What happened to him was ****ing bullshit and he really should still be pitching in the MLB BUT the dude is a massive cancer in the clubhouse. It's a large part of the reason orgs and teammates were so content to just throw him under the bus and ruin his career in the United States.

Not to mention he may not be the same player now that MLB is so strict checking for substances. IIRC He was one of the main reasons why that aspect of the game was put under the spotlight and eventually removed.

There's plenty of reasons outside of those sham legal issues that no one in the MLB is touching him. It just is what it is

Trevor Bauer. Jack Bauer. A bower from a Eucre game. Bowser the dog. Something. Someone. Get anyone to be in our bullpen and it has to be a improvement.
[Reply]
Page 90 of 90
« First < 40808687888990
Up