ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 305 of 305
« First < 205255295301302303304305
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hoover 07:55 AM Today
I’m not going to apologize for shit.

I don’t mind Steele being rostered. But I think he’s more of a PS player than someone who deserves to be on the 53 man roster unless we are utilizing him as a fullback.

I get that we love these storylines but we are trying to three peat. Hell I hate the fact that CEH was resigned. There is no reason whatsoever that you can’t have young talented RBs on the roster as back ups. The Chiefs opted for a bunch of question marks and POP has had some injury issues. Just dumb if you ask me.
[Reply]
TEX 07:57 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I’m not going to apologize for shit.

I don’t mind Steele being rostered. But I think he’s more of a PS player than someone who deserves to be on the 53 man roster unless we are utilizing him as a fullback.

I get that we love these storylines but we are trying to three peat. Hell I hate the fact that CEH was resigned. There is no reason whatsoever that you can’t have young talented RBs on the roster as back ups. The Chiefs opted for a bunch of question marks and POP has had some injury issues. Just dumb if you ask me.
Very well said, sir!
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:19 AM Today
Hunt and Perine should be in on 95%+ of the RB snaps.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Hunt and Perine should be in on 95%+ of the RB snaps.
Yes and the biggest reason is that CEH cannot block. He’s basically a traffic cone protecting Patrick
[Reply]
Page 305 of 305
« First < 205255295301302303304305
Up