Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Nzoner's Game Room>**** The official Sunday other games thread****
FlaChief58 08:48 AM Today
Vikings-Lions should be entertaining.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I don’t like the idea that Pittsburgh’s coaching staff understands how to make Russ “good.”
Let's see if he's "good" against a team that isn't the New York Jets.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I don’t like the idea that Pittsburgh’s coaching staff understands how to make Russ “good.”
They basically run the Russ offense. Run the ball and play action deep shots down the sidelines. No throws over the middle. No timing routes.
[Reply]
Fishels 09:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
So funny. The Jets and their fans thought the missing piece was a WR. The missing piece is still a QB. And that defense is overrated AF
Also maybe you shouldn’t let your new Diva QB be in charge of everything. I mean Rodgers is running out of people to blame when he’s the one throwing interceptions.

Not saying Salah is a mastermind but the way he was handled was disgraceful. Rodgers is a terrible human.
[Reply]
tk13 09:10 PM Today
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Let's see if he's "good" against a team that isn't the New York Jets.
Steelers have all of their division games left. Haven't played a single one yet, that entire division is still way up in the air. Flip side is if they play well they're got a good shot to win the division.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:11 PM Today
Originally Posted by tk13:
Steelers have all of their division games left. Haven't played a single one yet, that entire division is still way up in the air. Flip side is if they play well they're got a good shot to win the division.
Ravens, Steelers and Bengals will beat each other up over the next few months. Another reason the Bills are probably still the biggest threat to us with the bye.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:12 PM Today
Tomlin is such a douche.
[Reply]
DRM08 09:17 PM Today
So much for Rodgers “only” needing to be a game manager. The Jets defense looks fraudulent.
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 09:34 PM Today
Time to call up Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson
[Reply]
Page 31 of 31
« First < 212728293031
Up