ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk Falcons
cmh6476 05:40 PM 09-15-2024
Playing the Chiefs on a short week
[Reply]
Woogieman 08:32 AM Today
With Pitts and Bijan, this could be stern test for the LB room. Could also be a coming out party for Conner and Hicks.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
With Pitts and Bijan, this could be stern test for the LB room. Could also be a coming out party for Conner and Hicks.
I think we'll actually do much better.

Because I think we'll scheme it completely differently. I feel like we'll let Williams/Watson do the heavy lifting against London since Drake isn't really the kind of WR that will give them problems. He's big and physical - so are they.

So it should free up McDuffie to be a little more varied. I also don't think we'll be running as much of the Cover 6 stuff that leaves those flats open.

Again, I really think scheme has made our LBs and SSs look worse than they are. Don't get me wrong, Bolton, Tranquill and Reid ARE getting beat, but they're also being put in in credibly difficult spots and sometimes they're just getting blamed for a scheme failure.

I think we scheme this game differently and the results should reflect it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Cropped my shit out, huh you little bitch? Next time just bump my threepeat thread, since I posted it in there first, before anywhere else, because I LOVE YOU THE MOST. Loser!
[Reply]
scho63 09:57 AM Today
I think Kelce gets going this game.

8 catches - 116 yards
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:53 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
I think Kelce gets going this game.

8 catches - 116 yards
Deal with it bitches! This is how it's going down!
[Reply]
Bowser 11:58 AM Today
Curious to see what Justin Watson produces in this game.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 12:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Again, I really think scheme has made our LBs and SSs look worse than they are. Don't get me wrong, Bolton, Tranquill and Reid ARE getting beat, but they're also being put in in credibly difficult spots and sometimes they're just getting blamed for a scheme failure.

I think we scheme this game differently and the results should reflect it.
Agreed. I don't think we have some great weakness covering TE's and backs. I think schematically we've picked our poison.

Im more worried about our offense being able to consistently move the ball.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up