ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Will never happen but capping off the three peat with the whole 2018 group getting back together might be enough to make me cry.

I don’t even know if I could continue watching football after experiencing that level of absolute cinema. No way it could ever be topped.
I wouldn't say it could never happen.

1) Andy made it clear that he'd much prefer a player who's familiar with the offense, because anyone else is far less likely to make an impact midseason

2) I think we all know that Tyreek regrets leaving KC and probably cries in his pillow every night. We also know that he has to be totally miserable being stuck on a team whose season is already over and is averaging 11 ppg (worst in the NFL).

3) A reunion and threepeat opportunity might even be enough to entice him to take a big pay cut.
[Reply]
kozzman555 12:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I wouldn't say it could never happen.

1) Andy made it clear that he'd much prefer a player who's familiar with the offense, because anyone else is far less likely to make an impact midseason

2) I think we all know that Tyreek regrets leaving KC and probably cries in his pillow every night. We also know that he has to be totally miserable being stuck on a team whose season is already over and is averaging 11 ppg (worst in the NFL).

3) A reunion and threepeat opportunity might even be enough to entice him to take a big pay cut.
I'm sure he's wiping his tears away with stacks of $100 bills. He made it clear that money > trophies
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Will never happen but capping off the three peat with the whole 2018 group getting back together might be enough to make me cry.

I don’t even know if I could continue watching football after experiencing that level of absolute cinema. No way it could ever be topped.
Rice is doing his best to fill in for Watkins
[Reply]
Dadkc 12:44 AM Today
Am I the only one thinking our WR corp can handle this, we can use some expert help on that left side. More time = more success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dante84 12:58 AM Today
It won’t happen, but if it did, what number would he get? Pop surely doesn’t want to give up #10
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Rice is doing his best to fill in for Watkins
LOL, that's a backhanded compliment
[Reply]
Page 35 of 35
« First < 253132333435
Up