Page 5206 of 5206
« First < 4206470651065156519652025203520452055206
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:12 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
All the Broncos are doing is ****ing up their draft pick so they get a worse player, say goodbye to Travis Hunter.
Exactly what we want. Keep buying Bo Nix as a guy who will be elite one day. Get to 8 or 9 wins and stay in purgatory.
[Reply]
TEX 10:20 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
No, 9 wins would project a winning record and I don’t think anyone here claimed that. Maybe one or two said 8, but it was a majority vote of under .500

Quite a few had them starting 0-5. Either way, it’s splitting hairs at this point.
Im still saying they will finish below .500. Had them at 6 wins before the season. Now, at most 8.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:37 AM Today
Indeed and yeah, they’re playing bad teams based upon the ‘23 finish.

At Ravens this week is very tough, and they had their eyes opened by CLE. Jackson and Henry will likely feast and the Denver offense will struggle. Denver doesn’t win this one.

Then it’s at KC and while they are undefeated, Mahomes and company have not been prolific. That being said, the Chiefs win that one, probably by 13.

Puts Denver at 5-5 and hosting the Falcons. The Falcons offense can rock, but they’re not unbeatable for Denver. The Broncos will either be 5-6 or 6-5 after 11.

The next 3 are at the Raiders, then home vs CLE and IND. Denver can win 2 of those. Puts them at 7-7 or 8-6.

Final 3 are at the Chargers, at the Bengals and home vs KC. They’ll win one of those, maybe 2, but I’ll stick with 1.

So it’s looking like 8-9 or 9-7, pretty much where I had them in the preseason.

They need to beat the Raiders, Chargers, Chiefs in Denver and one other and I’ll be content.
Not prolific? KC's defense is top 5 in both points and yards, and the offense is top 10ish in both and #1 in success rate. And they just added Hopkins.

It's unfortunate that rival fans don't think our Chiefs have earned enough style points during this 13-game win streak, but knowledgeable fans say this is clearly the best team in the league.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Not prolific? KC's defense is top 5 in both points and yards, and offense is top 10 in both and #1 in success rate. And they just added Hopkins.

It's unfortunate that rival fans don't think our Chiefs have earned enough style points during this 13-game win streak, but knowledgeable fans say this is clearly the best team in the league.
I never said they weren’t the best team in the league.
[Reply]
brdempsey69 12:38 PM Today
............. Mahomes and company have not been prolific.
If by this, you mean that the KC Offense isn't lighting up the scoreboard like they did circa 2018-2019, then you're correct in that assessment.

With that said, with all the injuries they've had to their WR's and feature RB (forcing them to bring in guys like Hunt and Hopkins to help out), the Chiefs Offense has done a respectable job of making due with what they have.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by brdempsey69:
If by this, you mean that the KC Offense isn't lighting up the scoreboard like they did circa 2018-2019, then you're correct in that assessment.

With that said, with all the injuries they've had to their WR's and feature RB (forcing them to bring in guys like Hunt and Hopkins to help out), the Chiefs Offense has done a respectable job of making due with what they have.
Exactly… 7, 1, 5, 7, 13, 10 and 7. Those are the victory margins in those wins. All that matters is they won them, just not what has been the norm for KC.

A lot has been said if Denver’s SOS. KC has played 3 teams above .500 and 4 that are at or below. And yeah, KC lost Rice and Pacheco, but that happens to a lot of teams as well during the year. And Hunt has been great replacing IP.

SF is 4-4
CIN is 3-5
NOS is 2-6
LAV is 2-6
[Reply]
bsp4444 12:53 PM Today
Not prolific? KC's defense is top 5 in both points and yards, and the offense is top 10ish in both and #1 in success rate. And they just added Hopkins.

They aren't prolific when the QB has more int's than TD's, but hopefully that is behind us and we become prolific again.
[Reply]
manchambo 02:03 PM Today
Again, I'm referring to your comment about our "clam" still being sensitive (about a game from 26 years ago). This isn't rocket science.

You guys clearly haven't been humbled enough. Another decade or two of missing the playoffs while watching KC dominate the NFL should do the trick.
I made no comment about your clam. I was specific about whose clam I was referring to. And I used the singular. You are aware that the magic of language permits me easily to designate singular or unsingular euphemisms for twat, right?
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:12 PM Today
I never said they weren’t the best team in the league.
I’m not sure how you can be the best while not being prolific.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
They aren't prolific when the QB has more int's than TD's, but hopefully that is behind us and we become prolific again.
So we’re just talking about offense?

Even so, they’re #1 in success rate and should only get better with Hopkins.

This team scores when it needs to. Reid teams never run up the score.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I made no comment about your clam. I was specific about whose clam I was referring to. And I used the singular. You are aware that the magic of language permits me easily to designate singular or unsingular euphemisms for twat, right?
Ewwww

The smelly loser peasant has returned!!!
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:06 PM Today
I’m not sure how you can be the best while not being prolific.
If you’re undefeated, you can lay claim to being the best.
[Reply]
Page 5206 of 5206
« First < 4206470651065156519652025203520452055206
Up