ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>**** October 10th, Yankees at Royals ALDS Game 4 GDT ****
wazu 09:32 AM Today
Time to shake off last night! The Royals have been relentless throughout this season, beating expectations time and again. Tonight the boys in blue are going to take Game 4 and send this series back to New York. Fans at the K be LOUD! These opportunities don't happen every year, or even every decade. Enjoy it!

Go Royals!

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:36 PM Today
We've got this.
[Reply]
tk13 04:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Seeing a lot of negativity on social media. I think it’s crazy. This season’s already a massive success no matter what happens.
I get it but this is baseball. The focus is just win tonight. It's not like we're down 3-0. Win tonight and then you get to game 5 and anything can happen. Especially since we have our ace going and that's a game where both teams will empty their pitching staffs to win, starters, relievers, whatever.
[Reply]
Coach 04:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by tk13:
I get it but this is baseball. The focus is just win tonight. It's not like we're down 3-0. Win tonight and then you get to game 5 and anything can happen. Especially since we have our ace going and that's a game where both teams will empty their pitching staffs to win, starters, relievers, whatever.
And the kitchen sink and then some.
[Reply]
BigRock 05:04 PM Today
FUCK THE YANKEES
[Reply]
SPchief 05:06 PM Today
FUCKING DAMN
[Reply]
Bowser 05:09 PM Today
Let's go

[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 05:20 PM Today
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbiZcKEVo0

Sorry, can't imbed, but if a mod wants to help me out, that'd be great. Thought this was appropriate...
[Reply]
ROYC75 05:22 PM Today
I had company yesterday to watch the game and missed the GDT.

BUT NOT TODAY F*CK THE YANKS!

[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
I had company yesterday to watch the game and missed the GDT.

BUT NOT TODAY fuck THE YANKS!
We are so back
[Reply]
TLO 05:24 PM Today

Give this day everything. pic.twitter.com/216mv1FByB

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 10, 2024

[Reply]
PHOG 05:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by tk13:
I would think that also applies to tonight. Do everything and anything to enhance our chance of getting a game 5. (Except use our game 5 starter)

ALSO FUCK THE YANKEES
[Reply]
ROYC75 05:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by TLO:
Why not put Salvy 1B and let Freddie C?
[Reply]
Bowser 05:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDbiZcKEVo0

Sorry, can't imbed, but if a mod wants to help me out, that'd be great. Thought this was appropriate...

Originally Posted by TLO:

[Reply]
wazu 05:31 PM Today
Pham back in! He scares the shit out of the Yankees. Last two games every time he comes to the plate there's a conference on the mound. Look for it, cause we will see it tonight.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Why not put Salvy 1B and let Freddie C?
I think Freddie was in a slump? But yeah, he hasn't even pinch hit.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up