ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:34 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Can they please just send L'Jarius back?

I don't mean for football reasons - I just feel so bad for the guy. He was a great player, great teammate and just fantastic dude. Really good story and everything you'd want to see happen to guys in this league.

And he had to play for that shit-house franchise to get paid? Poor dude. He absolutely, unquestionably deserved to get paid. I just hate that he had to go to that hellscape to make it happen.
Meh, he could've chosen to be slightly less filthy rich and stayed in KC, instead of signing with a team everyone knew would be a dumpster fire. I have no sympathy for him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 AM Today
Mahomes finally going to get some damn TDs in the RZ
[Reply]
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Up