ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>Deadpool & Wolverine
Bowser 04:37 PM 02-13-2024

[Reply]
Bowser 06:50 PM 07-16-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

Any guesses as to who will play Lady Deadpool? I mean other than Ryan Reynolds in a blond wig...
Blake Lively, final answer
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:21 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
It would be hilarious if it was Lively and they have her start making out with Wolverine or something like that and then Deadpool could do some 4th wall shit about it being his wife or something.
[Reply]
KC_Lee 07:44 PM 07-17-2024
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
It would be hilarious if it was Lively and they have her start making out with Wolverine or something like that and then Deadpool could do some 4th wall shit about it being his wife or something.
That would be awesome and totally fitting with the character.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:51 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:

Any guesses as to who will play Lady Deadpool? I mean other than Ryan Reynolds in a blond wig...
Don't care..,a body like that i would still give it a whirl
[Reply]
Bowser 10:02 PM Yesterday
OK, I've changed my guess. It's going to be Taylor Swift.

I say this based on the Chiefs-Jets primetime game last season - they cut to the obligatory Taylor-in-the-Suite shot, and who was in there with them for that game? Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, and Hugh Jackman.

Yes, I'm basing my opinion of who Lady Deadpool will be on a quick TMZ level shot of a bunch of celebrities in a suite at a Chiefs game. Damn straight.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 10:55 AM Today

I say this based on the Chiefs-Jets primetime game last season - they cut to the obligatory Taylor-in-the-Suite shot, and who was in there with them for that game? Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively, and Hugh Jackman.

Yes, I'm basing my opinion of who Lady Deadpool will be on a quick TMZ level shot of a bunch of celebrities in a suite at a Chiefs game. Damn straight.

You are probably right.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 11:02 AM Today

It's alot deeper than that. The have a deadpool poster featuring T Swift's friendship bracelets. 90% of Swifties were convinced that she was going to be the Dazzler in this film, due to what you mentioned plus many "Easter Eggs" left by Swift.

And now it's all but confirmed that she won't be in it. My guess is she'll be in a post credits scene talking to DP/Ryan saying something like "They thought what? And while I'm on a world tour?" I really think it'll be something close to that based on how hard they're making us think she'll be in the actual movie. Even with the blonde hair on the above poster.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up