ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:16 PM Today
Just here to "talk football " my ass
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
They don't just lack the stones, they lack the realism. Mounting that uprising required the ability to recognize what a dumpster-fire the organization was. It required realistic self-reflection by the fans that saw the garbage on the field and in the front office.

We get far too many Bronco fans here that year after year insist they've turned the corner, their new QB was going to be amazing, the coach knew exactly what he was doing, and that the last draft had them set to win for a generation.

Delusion on that scale does not permit you to rally with other fans to demand organizational change. No, they won't do any SOC-like uprising because, for the most part, they're currently incapable of seeing the dumpster-fire in Denver for what it truly is.
SOC was just powerful enough to overcome the Facebook losers, All Caps Deb, BARRYSKOOLAID and others who despised the idea of rooting for an outcome that would cleanse the team of the disease rotting it from the inside out.

There are too many of those types in Donkland. I think there are some actual honest Denver fans who believe something is wrong in the state of their team, but they're too afraid to rise up against a 1st round QB, a high profile (yet overrated) head coach, and the folks at Walmart who put it all together. And there's not enough of them.

They weren't expecting tanking, but now that tanking appears to be the best path for the team, they don't want to admit it. It's too painful.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by tooge:
Exactly. They are the ugly fat chick that was hot in HS that still thinks shes got it goin on
"Getting the quarterback right is really just luck..."

Yeah, they're real dumb.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think you're both wrong. Payton has become obsessed with size at the WR position.

They'll take McMillan.
Cool.

Stay away from my boy Luther!
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:45 PM Today
At least Doink fans have one game to look forward to...might be the only time they are actually favored..."might". Andy Dalton> Mo Pix....

It'll be their SB...and potentially cost them the #1 pick in the process.

ChodeBowl 24

[Reply]
RealSNR 06:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
"Getting the quarterback right is really just luck..."

Yeah, they're real dumb.
Was that manchambo or Dom? Don't remember.

Yeah. Complete dumbassery. Throwing turds at the QB wall is how his trash franchise operates, and he can't fathom any other team that happens to know what it's doing.
[Reply]
Page 5104 of 5104
« First < 4104460450045054509451005101510251035104
Up