ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>Pacheco fractured his Fibula
Sassy Squatch 07:27 AM 09-16-2024

#Chiefs star RB Isiah Pacheco, who left the stadium in a walking boot and crutches, fractured his fibula based on initial tests, sources say.

More information coming to determine severity and associated damage, but Pacheco is set to miss real time. pic.twitter.com/9xA4hOsMyE

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
KCUnited 06:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I will donate my fibula if needed
Pacheco coming back with 4.2 40 speed would be scary
[Reply]
Monticore 06:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
What concerns me a bit is that there's surgery at all.

Again, when I broke my fibula I did have to have surgery, but it was on my ankle. When they went in there and put in the hardware to stabilize my ankle, that ended up being what held the fibula in place and it healed just fine.

They say no ligament issues - so what's the surgery for?
Align the fibula if there was displacement, happens when break is a bit higher up the leg , no ligament issues up there but plate and few screws to avoid nonunion and speed up healing .think ski boot fracture .

Your break was lateral malleolus which forms the shallow cup that holds the talus which stabilize the joint .

Also sometimes they do surgery on pro athletes they would not do on the average person , they don’t even operate achilles tears unless your an elite athlete up here .
[Reply]
TheGuardian 07:03 PM Today
Could be a blessing in disguise guys.

Pop will be FRESH late in the year when most running backs will have taken a beating. Then we'll get some time with Steele to learn the ropes better and get Perine gets more acclimated to the offense.

I know it sucks NOWWWW but come December time and Pop is fresh that'll be nice.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Pacheco coming back with 4.2 40 speed would be scary
Only one leg.

His other leg would still be much slower than me.

He’ll probably just end up running in a circle.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Could be a blessing in disguise guys.

Pop will be FRESH late in the year when most running backs will have taken a beating. Then we'll get some time with Steele to learn the ropes better and get Perine gets more acclimated to the offense.

I know it sucks NOWWWW but come December time and Pop is fresh that'll be nice.
Sir, I’m not here to be reasonable.

I’m here to freak the fuck out.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up