ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 56 of 56
« First < 6465253545556
Nzoner's Game Room>***MNF Week 3 Double Header: Jaguars @ Bills, Washington @ Bengals***
pugsnotdrugs19 02:30 PM Today
Bills kickoff at 6:30pm CT....

Bengals at 7:15pm CT....
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 09:05 PM Today
Burrow wasn't as salty in this loss comparison to the Chiefs LOL
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 09:05 PM Today
So it doesn’t look like we’re going to need to worry about the Bengals anymore this year.

But Buffalo is a lot scarier than I thought they would be. Houston a lot less scarier. And the Jets just as scary as I thought.

Hope Mahomes starts to improve his game soon and does something like either allen or Daniels did today.
[Reply]
ping2000 09:05 PM Today
Staying up to watch the press conferences. TV GOLD!
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 09:05 PM Today
Hah, the best of both worlds.

Bengholes lost

Burrow/Moss got just enough points to win my fantasy league this week.

I hope the Bengholes go 0-16 and lose shootouts the rest of the season. :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:06 PM Today
Jayden is 210, he’s a decent size for a QB
[Reply]
ping2000 09:10 PM Today

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:12 PM Today
so burrow really is just carson palmer 2 like i was saying in the offseason
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Mike Brown will use this as further evidence that he SHOULDN'T pay Chase or Higgins.

It's gonna be a fun 4 months. These dudes are gonna implode.
Couldn't happen to a better group of mouthy pieces of shit. The amount of trash talk coming out of their mouths is pretty unbelievable. That team has no wins this season and their claim to fame is that they beat us in an AFCCG in which Patrick Mahomes was mid seizure for the entire 2nd half. They didn't even win the SB, but it's totally not their fault because (now tell me if you've heard this before from their sniveling fans) the officials screwed them out of the win.

I know I've had my fair share of bitching about the officials, but those fans are in a league of their own when it comes to whining about the refs.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:14 PM Today
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
so burrow really is just carson palmer 2 like i was saying in the offseason
Good comparison
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:14 PM Today
Closer to Jon Kitna than Mahomes to be honest
[Reply]
ping2000 09:16 PM Today
Week 17 preview
[Reply]
alanm 09:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefslifer72:
Howdy - 20 year lurker here under a couple of different accounts over the years. What better way to introduce myself as a first time poster than to laugh at the Bengals... Tough call - celebrate the Chiefs or laugh at the Bengals... I was at the game last weekend when we ripped their heart out again. This is icing on the cake. Screw Burrow, Chase and the rest of that bitchy whiny team. Can't wait to see the excuses/meltdown after this one!
That is all!
How can you lurk for 20 yrs with all the madness and insanity contained herein? :-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 56 of 56
« First < 6465253545556
Up