ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 52
« First < 2424849505152
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:43 PM Today
cannot wait to edit kareem's triumphant return...with the song that opens perfectly!

[Reply]
DRM08 01:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
:-)

I'm curious to see Kareem in goal line & short yardage situations. I'm also curious to see Kareem as both a receiver & blocker for Mahomes in the passing game.
[Reply]
notorious 01:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
cannot wait to edit kareem's triumphant return...with the song that opens perfectly!

[Reply]
dlphg9 02:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
They'll send Steele down when everyone is back

Pacheco
Hunt
CEH
Perine
I don't think there is any way Steele gets put on the practice squad. For one, he'd be claimed. Also, he's clearly their 2nd favorite back on the team. Perine and Hunt aren't going to get more playing time than him and CEH isn't going to come back and get more snaps than Steele. Steele would have to play extremely bad to get bumped down the depth chart.

Steele got 62% of the snaps last week. No way they're doing that with a rookie if they think they have a better option.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I don't think there is any way Steele gets put on the practice squad. For one, he'd be claimed. Also, he's clearly their 2nd favorite back on the team. Perine and Hunt aren't going to get more playing time than him and CEH isn't going to come back and get more snaps than Steele. Steele would have to play extremely bad to get bumped down the depth chart.

Steele got 62% of the snaps last week. No way they're doing that with a rookie if they think they have a better option.
Exactly. He was literally the starter last week, not Perine.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I'm curious to see Kareem in goal line & short yardage situations. I'm also curious to see Kareem as both a receiver & blocker for Mahomes in the passing game.
What they need to do is put Mahomes under center and run it out of an I formation with Steele at the FB position and Pacheco/Hunt/Perine at HB. I can't believe we haven't seen that yet. Andy has to be saving that, because the mismatches he could get and plays he could run would make this team so much better in those situations.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 52
« First < 2424849505152
Up