ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Nzoner's Game Room>It might be time to have a talk about Travis Kelce
TLO 06:16 PM 09-15-2024
He looks old and tired. I'm afraid we're seeing a very steep decline from one of the best TEs in NFL history.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:07 AM Today
It's really bizarre. He looks downright despondent when they show him. Used to seeing him pumping his teammates up.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 11:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by carcosa:
Based entirely on this clip I would bet money that he's done after this season. I think he'll turn it on in the playoffs and give us at least one last vintage Kelce performance, but whether we three-peat or not, he's getting old (he's almost as old as me!!!) and he has other interests to pursue and it feels like it's time. Just hope Beach and Reid have a good plan to replace him!
Rice is already doing Kelce things in year 2. I think he's the guy.
[Reply]
kozzman555 11:12 AM Today
I don't understand why people are freaking out about this. Just to have a talking point or something? This is prob Kelce's last or second to last season. These early season games don't matter. We know we will be in the playoffs. They are just limiting how much they force balls his way so they can keep his body healthy and ready for the post season. They are instead focusing on continuing to develop Rashee Rice so that when Kelce does retire, Mahomes will have that same type of trust and connection with Rice that he did/does with Kelce. This is Veach and Reid playing chess, a couple years ahead, not checkers. Calm down
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 11:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
That’s a guy dealing with his HOF career at 23:55.
[Reply]
notorious 11:24 AM Today
Originally Posted by kozzman555:
I don't understand why people are freaking out about this. Just to have a talking point or something? This is prob Kelce's last or second to last season. These early season games don't matter. We know we will be in the playoffs. They are just limiting how much they force balls his way so they can keep his body healthy and ready for the post season. They are instead focusing on continuing to develop Rashee Rice so that when Kelce does retire, Mahomes will have that same type of trust and connection with Rice that he did/does with Kelce. This is Veach and Reid playing chess, a couple years ahead, not checkers. Calm down
This.

Kelce has been doing this so long it's basically a preseason game for him.
[Reply]
Valiant 12:05 PM Today
Lol. He was getting open and setting people free.
He will be fine. Patrick has new weapons. As soon as they double rice he is back to receptions. Though I doubt he hits a 1000 again unless he goes off a couple games.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up