Page 5106 of 5106
« First < 4106460650065056509651025103510451055106
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's very hard for me to think the Denver team doesn't take the elite player from their backyard.
It's possible, but the dude has become obsessed with big WRs and McMillan is the prototype for that kind of WR.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:22 PM Today
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Sunday Broncos vs Buccaneers

Tater trade 3/8/22

The Cleveland Browns agreed to trade quarterback Baker Mayfield to the Carolina Panthers on Wednesday for a 2024 conditional draft pick. The Panthers will pay $4.85 million of Mayfield's salary, while the Browns will pay $10.5 million, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.Jul 6, 2022
That was the Browns' first step towards heading right back down the drain into NFL obscurity for the next twenty-plus years. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving franchise.

And what's really funny is that CAR cut both Baker and Darnold, both of whom are currently 2-0, lol.
[Reply]
TEX 01:35 PM Today
Knowmo? DOM? Garcia? Chango? WHERE ARE YOU?

You guys come here, pounding your chests, demanding that we recognize Nix, (and Dom even complains how mean we are) :-), then you disappear and leave Mania all alone to pay for your dumbassery. What gives? :-)

The more things change, the more they stay the same. :-)

Bo Nix... :-) :-)
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
It's amazing how Denver has gone from hated rival to just hated team so quickly. But it's certainly no rivalry. To be a rival, the other team has to be somewhat competitive. I will always hate them for being such a cheating scumbag team. But that isn't enough to call them a "rival". Nobody in the AFC West is really a rival anymore. Our rivals are the Bills, Bengals, and crybaby team with the running back playing quarterback.
Playing the Chiefs will be the Donks "Superbowl" twice a year for the foreseeable future. It will be their version of a rivalry. Come to think of it- same for most of the other dozen and half teams
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
It certainly didn't help. Add to that the stories about how Hunt was planning on extending him...I'd say it had an effect.
Kent Babb very possibly ended the entire organization.

Emerald Ash Borers will 'crown' the root structure of a tree. Essentially eat it away after the larvae hatch and drop into the soil. Two years later after being unable to get nutrients, the tree fully and finally dies.

That's what Kent Babb did.

"Arrowhead Anxiety" was published a year before Pioli was shit-canned, but the damage was unsurvivable.

That article even turned the True Fans against him. The 2012 season that followed was really just Zombie Pioli -- he was dead, his body just hadn't figured it out yet.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
IMO, the Raiders will always be. No matter what. I remember the old days.
For me it’s always Dungver, and the Fade. Grew up with those actual rivalries. I’ll never not hate them.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
For me it’s always Dungver, and the Fade. Grew up with those actual rivalries. I’ll never not hate them.
I'm with you on this, but we're just saying we hate the other teams in our division. Nobody takes the Chargers seriously because they don't have any fans with whom to argue.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:58 PM Today
Embarrassing that they leave Mania once again to face the music. So much chest puff this offseason and after week 2 you surrender?
[Reply]
Page 5106 of 5106
« First < 4106460650065056509651025103510451055106
Up