ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 43 of 43
« First < 333940414243
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official pre season gdt KC Chiefs vs Detroit Lions ****
Rasputin 03:58 AM 08-17-2024
It's game day boys and girls. Starters should play first half and we will get to see speed in action.

Let's fucking go.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:06 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What's Buechele doing these days?

Sheesh, I'd rather have him as my 4th string preseason snap eater than Ian fucking Book.
I'd call up Matt Moore
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:11 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
It'd be a real hoot if he makes the cut, its plainly obvious that no one works harder to stick around than him... you gotta admire his tenacity against tall odds
[Reply]
KCUnited 08-27-2024, 07:39 AM
This message has been deleted by KCUnited.
Rainbarrel 05:53 PM Yesterday
In an unfortunate development, Lions head coach Dan Campbell has been forced to sell his suburban Detroit home due to security concerns.

Campbell told Crain's reporter Nick Manes that he had to reluctantly sell his Bloomfield Hills home because of growing concerns over fans showing up at the property. The address of the home became public, and that forced Campbell to list the property for sale over concerns for his family and their safety.

"The neighborhood, everything,” Campbell told Crain's about the positives of the property. “There’s plenty of space, it’s on 2 acres, the home is beautiful. It’s just that people figured out where we lived when we lost.”

The house is already listed as "pending sale" with a listing price of $4.5 million.

This article originally appeared on Lions Wire
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:10 PM Yesterday
Sad he has to do that
[Reply]
New World Order 07:13 PM Yesterday
When they lost a game????
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:43 PM Yesterday
Jesus. People are weird.
[Reply]
Page 43 of 43