ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>FX's Grotesquerie Featuring Travis Kelce
Tribal Warfare 10:43 PM 09-05-2024

[Reply]
lcarus 10:51 PM 09-05-2024
Kelce didn't seem bad in that short clip of him acting and the show looks like it might be worth checking out.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:25 PM 09-05-2024
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Kelce didn't seem bad in that short clip of him acting and the show looks like it might be worth checking out.
He's taking his killatrav Instagram moniker literally
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:25 PM 09-19-2024
Just saw a trailer for it. Looks... interesting.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 09:03 AM 09-24-2024
So Travis is a killer?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:25 AM 09-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
So Travis is a killer?
It would appear so. Have to admit, the brief moments where he appeared in the trailer were chilling. He looks like a killer.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 12:31 PM 09-24-2024
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It would appear so. Have to admit, the brief moments where he appeared in the trailer were chilling. He looks like a killer.
Did this air yesterday? Did anyone watch it?
[Reply]
dmahurin 02:48 PM 09-25-2024
Did this air yesterday? Did anyone watch it?
First two episodes are out tonight
[Reply]
dmahurin 09:48 PM 09-27-2024
It's been interesting so far, anyone else watch yet?
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:56 AM 09-28-2024
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
It's been interesting so far, anyone else watch yet?
Yep, pretty good this far but the Nurse Rachet wannabe talking shit to a detective concerning her husband is a fair suspension of belief.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 08:21 AM 09-28-2024
Originally Posted by dmahurin:
First two episodes are out tonight
I am apparently bad at calendars.
[Reply]
dmahurin 12:34 PM 09-29-2024
I am apparently bad at calendars.
Turns out, it aired the day you said on FX, it came to Hulu a day later.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 05:18 AM Today
Trav debuted tonight. He was pretty good. His character (Eddie) is mysterious.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
rydogg58 07:42 PM Today
We watched the first 2 episodes last night. It's got a Silence of the Lambs/Seven vibe to it, but there's so much unbelievable shit.

The head nurse for sure has to be only in her head. If not, their entire interactions seemed fake.
I'm pretty sure her daughter is a ghost, or she's imagining her also. I also can't imagine how she's kept her job being as drunk as she is all the time.

Also, so the killer breaks into your house, you chase him out, and unload your gun at the neighborhood while he's running away and then you don't say anything about it to your boss?

Why are all the cops standing around with their mouths open just staring at the dead bodies?? Like, you guys are so traumatized that the detective has time to call the Nun, wait for her to show up, find a seat in the pew, and 16 cops are STILL standing around with their thumbs up their asses staring at the bodies??
[Reply]
Up