ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
-King- 04:47 AM Today
The touchdown was also impressive. Any other RB would have went down before crossing the goal line. Somehow he stayed up and stretched just enough to get across. His balance and spatial awareness is amazing.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 05:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I mentioned that exact same thing to my wife during the game. And all of those extra 2 yard gains add up.
Can you imagine the punishment that a tandem RB stable of Hunt and Pacheco would be like when together?
[Reply]
Kman34 05:51 AM Today
I really think what he doing is amazing.. Coming off the couch with no OTAs or training camp and takes the full load of carries his second game back.. Must of been in amazing shape.. I thought it would take 3 or 4 games to get him up to speed..
I really think he’s running smarter and better than Pop was.. But with those 2 together… Pain for opposing defenses..
[Reply]
Page 65 of 65
« First < 15556162636465
Up