Page 48 of 48
« First < 384445464748
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****
wazu 05:47 PM 08-29-2024
M-I-Z
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I saw that. Now, 1 loss Mizzou is ranked 21 while 2 loss Alabama, who lost to Vanderbilt, a ten MU beat, is ranked 15 and a 2 TD favorite next week. SMH. AP poll and college football rankings is stupid.
How eager are ya to take those points?

I'm GOING to the game and think they'll struggle to cover.

Mizzou shits the bed on the road. And credit to Cooks toughness but that dude still flat misses on 1/3 of his throws. His decision making has actually gotten pretty good but man his accuracy and ball placement is high school caliber this season.

They could easily be down 3 scores by half.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:06 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Mizzou shits the bed on the road. And credit to Cooks toughness but that dude still flat misses on 1/3 of his throws. His decision making has actually gotten pretty good but man his accuracy and ball placement is high school caliber this season.

I don't gamble. However. I'm picking Mizzou to not only cover, but to win next week.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:34 PM Yesterday

Why would you go to that game? Alabama is a dump
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:38 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Why would you go to that game? Alabama is a dump
We pick a conference away game every year. Chose 'bama this year. Eventually we'll hit every road stadium and then we can end our quixotic journey.

And NOTHING will ever be worse than Lexington. Ever.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:42 PM Yesterday
We pick a conference away game every year. Chose 'bama this year. Eventually we'll hit every road stadium and then we can end our quixotic journey.

You mean you didn't like Kroger Field in "beautiful" Lexington?

:-):-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:42 PM Yesterday

Oh that's cool. Don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about Lexington. What's wrong with it other than Rams Fan?
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Oh that's cool. Don't think I've ever heard anyone talk about Lexington. What's wrong with it other than Rams Fan?
He doesn't have enough character spaces to list everything. I lived in the Lexington area for 7 years.....the people there are good for the most part.

It's all the stuck up old money people who make it intolerable to live there.

Never mind Rupp Arena being in "downtown" Lexington....and absolutely being a pain to get into and out of after the game.

Plus....they do not tolerate people who aren't part of the Big Blue Nation....
[Reply]
Page 48 of 48
« First < 384445464748
Up