Pablo 11:44 AM Today
West coast dodgers v East coast dodgers!! Get excited

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:00 PM Today

One of those moments that scar you as a sports fan pic.twitter.com/l6LaDw5Zdn

— Jomboy Media (@JomboyMedia) October 26, 2024

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:00 PM Today
Well that sucked. Hill had been pitching great. Nestor good numbers against ohtani but man that's a lot to ask for a guy just coming back. That stings.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:02 PM Today

CANADIAN Freddie Freeman:#WorldSeries Hero 🇨🇦 pic.twitter.com/g6cQV0ZwYo

— Alykhan Khamisa Ravjiani (AK) (@AlykhanKR) October 26, 2024

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Well that sucked. Hill had been pitching great. Nestor good numbers against ohtani but man that's a lot to ask for a guy just coming back. That stings.
My heart bleeds for you.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Crazy to believe he went to Cortes over Hill.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Agreed. Plus, Freeman is one of my favorite active players. Wouldn't mind seeing him get another ring.

But I don't care enough to watch it.
This aged well!
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:07 PM Today
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Actually, I'm CrayZ...

I was at that frigid cold game vs the Broncos in the 80s when the Chiefs ran the score up on the Broncos. Friends from work had tickets and I would buy the beers for the group. Great memories of those times. Programmed the Cray-1S and XMP so I will aways be Crayz.
I feel like you added a bunch of superfluous detail to that post to make some other point, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I saw Herm Edwards be your coach in person. I told him to play to win the game from the first row and he heard me.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
I feel like you added a bunch of superfluous detail to that post to make some other point, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

I saw Herm Edwards be your coach in person. I told him to play to win the game from the first row and he heard me.
It's the Tequila talking...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up