« First < 4119461950195069510951155116511751185119
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Well, that was interesting, right?

Classic CP reaction. First, that game was a true ass-kicking. Just call it what it is. It wasn't close. Domination on both lines. Baker Mayfield was abused all day. Nobody was getting open. There weren't really any unforced errors. It was one of those "game wasn't as close as the score indicated" type of games.

For one game, there are all kinds of reasons why it might have happened. It could mean something. It could end up being an anomaly.

How do you guys react?

"Baker gifted them a win."

"Bo Nix almost threw two interceptions. Luck, was all it was."

"Mediocre defense had nothing to do with it."

Like always, a few solid posters pop in and give reluctant props. The circle jerkers continue to.....circle jerk. :-)

TEX gave some credit ("got to give Denver credit for winning on the road"). That's a small win.

Some of you almost have to be bots, at this point. (And no giving me crap for not showing up after losses. Last week was about as dark as it gets, and I was here.)
Have you tried your hand at crafting a Mo Pix joke yet? Give it a shot. It's pretty fun!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:00 PM Today
Well, that was interesting, right?

Classic CP reaction. First, that game was a true ass-kicking. Just call it what it is. It wasn't close. Domination on both lines. Baker Mayfield was abused all day. Nobody was getting open. There weren't really any unforced errors. It was one of those "game wasn't as close as the score indicated" type of games.

For one game, there are all kinds of reasons why it might have happened. It could mean something. It could end up being an anomaly.

How do you guys react?

"Baker gifted them a win."

"Bo Nix almost threw two interceptions. Luck, was all it was."

"Mediocre defense had nothing to do with it."

Like always, a few solid posters pop in and give reluctant props. The circle jerkers continue to.....circle jerk. :-)

TEX gave some credit ("got to give Denver credit for winning on the road"). That's a small win.

Some of you almost have to be bots, at this point. (And no giving me crap for not showing up after losses. Last week was about as dark as it gets, and I was here.)
You will get any scraps we decide to give
[Reply]
DomCasual 05:00 PM Today
Yeah, it could be an anomaly. It could be a classic trap game. It could be that the Buccaneers all had Covid.

But as TEX said, they won a road game. In an environment that has never been friendly to them (as soon as I saw Florida in a September game, I started having flashbacks). Against a team that was being touted as a top-tier NFC contender.

There were lots of reasons for them to lose. And not only did they not lose, they looked, dare I say, pretty competent. It's fine to simply acknowledge it.
[Reply]
DomCasual 05:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Have you tried your hand at crafting a Mo Pix joke yet? Give it a shot. It's pretty fun!
I'm not going to completely rule it out. But I have a lot of bitterness to muster before I get there (with Russell Wilson, it only took me a half of a year to despise him - next to the Dale Carter experiment, that is a record for me). He does have a name that is ripe for mockery.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:04 PM Today
It was a good win. You could tell the Bucs defense looked like it didn’t have their 3 best players bc they didn’t. Bo had a lot of time to throw and looked okay.
[Reply]
DomCasual 05:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It was a good win. You could tell the Bucs defense looked like it didn’t have their 3 best players bc they didn’t. Bo had a lot of time to throw and looked okay.
See! There you go! It didn't kill you!
[Reply]
rydogg58 05:05 PM Today
Yeah, it could be an anomaly. It could be a classic trap game. It could be that the Buccaneers all had Covid.

But as TEX said, they won a road game. In an environment that has never been friendly to them (as soon as I saw Florida in a September game, I started having flashbacks). Against a team that was being touted as a top-tier NFC contender.

There were lots of reasons for them to lose. And not only did they not lose, they looked, dare I say, pretty competent. It's fine to simply acknowledge it.
That's why your team has sucked ass for the last 10 seasons.
[Reply]
manchambo 05:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Is this a multiple choice question as to what level of reeruned dipshit you are? I'm not sure we have enough time to list all the options.
I don’t know if you think I’m retarded because I think COVID exists or for another reason.

It is very difficult to predict what you people might find to be retarded.
[Reply]
tooge 05:06 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Could be, they definitely played better and more consistent on offense. Defense played well, it wasn’t all Tampa just gifting them the game.
No. You shpuld absolutely get your hopes up. Nix is a super stud
[Reply]
Page 5119 of 5119
« First < 4119461950195069510951155116511751185119
Up