« First < 4170467050705120516051665167516851695170
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
brdempsey69 07:42 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Kamala … Is that you?
Nope. Try again, Mr Fan of the team whose all-time SB record is 0 wins, 5 losses, and 3 given to them by the NFL as going-away presents (two to Elway and one to Manning).
[Reply]
TEX 07:44 PM Today
Chango? Dom?? Garcia??? Where R U????
Denver must have lost...
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by brdempsey69:
Nope. Try again, Mr Fan of the team whose all-time SB record is 0 wins, 5 losses, and 3 given to them by the NFL as going-away presents (two to Elway and one to Manning).
Six posts in 14 years… 1/3 today. Peculiar.
[Reply]
Holladay 08:47 PM Today
And I thought I was bad...
[Reply]
BossChief 09:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
..and grab your popcorn. Elway was sooooo overrated anyway. Retires ringless without them cheating the cap.
I agree
[Reply]
brdempsey69 09:33 PM Today
Six posts in 14 years… 1/3 today. Peculiar.
Totally irrelevant & all you're telling anyone is that you can't answer or refute the truthful germane point being made to you.

But since you're touching on the subject of time frames, let's rewind the clock a little over one year & provide another instance of you not being able to answer or refute truthful germane points made to you located on page 4284 of this very thread. It went something like this regarding the '97 playoff debacle..........

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Tony wasn't forced out? Phantom holding wasn't called on a FG? Lubricants on jerseys weren't used? Answer honestly.

[Reply]
Holladay 10:00 PM Today
Me, as a "very relevant" poster...I think I got this boys.

Germane: relevant to a subject under consideration.

Since you post so much in 14 years...your opinion is not GERMANE.

If you care to post but 7 posts in 14 years, we don't care what you think is GERMANE or not.

Obviously we don't matter, thus you don't matter. Be an active participant (not that I am much) and your opinions will be GERMANE.

Also, damn dude you took the time to reference a post on page 4284???

Dunno....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:03 PM Today
Originally Posted by brdempsey69:
Totally irrelevant & all you're telling anyone is that you can't answer or refute the truthful germane point being made to you.

But since you're touching on the subject of time frames, let's rewind the clock a little over one year & provide another instance of you not being able to answer or refute truthful germane points made to you located on page 4284 of this very thread. It went something like this regarding the '97 playoff debacle..........
I’ll paraphrase Pasta “I provided an answer if you look close enough”.

Maybe this brd69 is Pasta. Eh? Maybe not, hey let’s get back to refuting truthful germane points…
[Reply]
Holladay 10:15 PM Today
Originally Posted by :
refuting truthful germane points
NOPE THAT IS NOT GERMANE ENOUGH...
[Reply]
brdempsey69 11:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Me, as a "very relevant" poster...I think I got this boys.

Germane: relevant to a subject under consideration.

Since you post so much in 14 years...your opinion is not GERMANE.

If you care to post but 7 posts in 14 years, we don't care what you think is GERMANE or not.

Obviously we don't matter, thus you don't matter. Be an active participant (not that I am much) and your opinions will be GERMANE.

Also, damn dude you took the time to reference a post on page 4284???

Dunno....
What opinion? Where? Specify, otherwise you're just talking out of your anal sphincter. Nothing I had posted was opinion, it was stark reality based on fact.

The only thing you "got" is perhaps a turd in your back pocket

Originally Posted by Holladay:
NOPE THAT IS NOT GERMANE ENOUGH...
Yes it is & your stupid one-line dismissal only proves that. You need to do better than that & provide substance to refute what I posted and what Pasta posted, but we both know you can't which is why you haven't. You're responding because your little fee-fees are hurt by the truth.

I’ll paraphrase Pasta “I provided an answer if you look close enough”.

Maybe this brd69 is Pasta. Eh? Maybe not, hey let’s get back to refuting truthful germane points…
No, this isn't Pasta & all you're telling anyone (for the 2nd time) with your so-called "paraphrase" is you can't answer or refute the germane point that Pasta made. Worry not, I'll be kind enough to point both of you to a 6 minute video on You Tube (just type "Bronco Head Coach, Lou Saban (1967-1971)" in the search field and you'll find it) & direct you to the 3 minute & 6 seconds mark where you will hear Denver HC Lou Saban inadvertently forecasting Elway's play in multiple SB's (in addition to both of your futile attempts to refute what Pasta and myself both posted) when Saban screams out "MY DAUGHTER COULD DO BETTER" :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:07 PM Today
Someone references "page 4284" and all I can think about for the next ten minutes is why for the love of God hasn't the person who posted it set their posts per page to 80. :-)
[Reply]
brdempsey69 11:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Someone references "page 4284" and all I can think about for the next ten minutes is why for the love of God hasn't the person who posted it set their posts per page to 80. :-)
Sorry, but you've got it all wrong. Try thinking in terms of 'tabbed browsing' (which is not exactly a new concept, now is it?).
[Reply]
Holladay 11:37 PM Today
Good god.

He is now up to post #9. In 14 yrs. What brought him out of the woodwork. Butthurt someplace?

I am some what glad we have a generous posting policy. It is fun playing with these imbeciles.

for awhile

I guess his Play Station v 1.0 in 1995 is on the fritz.
[Reply]
Page 5170 of 5170
« First < 4170467050705120516051665167516851695170
Up