Did not look good
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:55 PM Today
pugsnotdrugs19 03:57 PM Today
Just please, not another Justin Houston situation

That injury happened around Thanksgiving that year though
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:04 PM Today

Adam Schefter delivered a hint of optimism about #Chiefs WR Rashee Rice's knee injury.

via | @NFLLive_esp, per @AdamSchefter pic.twitter.com/9rBTFIREbB

— Starcade Media (@StarcadeMediaKC) September 30, 2024

[Reply]
lewdog 04:08 PM Today
I said 2-4 weeks and I’ve never been wrong.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:09 PM Today
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I said 2-4 weeks and I’ve never been wrong.
Good enough for me!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:10 PM Today
Have Rashee rest up then come full strength!!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:13 PM Today
Imagine if this happened (I’m sure it won’t).

Rashee misses 8 weeks. Mahomes has to learn to trust the other weapons. Kelce gets his swagger back.

Then Pacheco comes back as Hunt starts wearing down a bit. We lean heavily on the run for a couple weeks.

Rice comes back for that added dimension the last couple weeks of the season. The offense starts to gel.

Playoffs start and Hollywood Brown comes back in spot duty for the Divisional Round.

Our full offense isn’t unleashed until the Super Bowl.

Who needs a cigarette now?
[Reply]
Dante84 04:17 PM Today
Look I'm not trying to shit on anyone's optimism or hope, but I'm thinking the delayed confirmation is because it's a more complex injury, not a less complex injury.

If he didn't have an ACL tear, they'd say that already. If it was partially torn, they'd say that already as well. Those are pretty straight forward assessments. Also, the on-field drawer test (for knee ligament laxity) is usually pretty darn accurate (94%) for NFL-level trainers.

He caught a full-force dad-bod Mahomes dive into his knee while he was also running in the opposite direction and his foot was planted. Everything Reid has said sounded ominous.

I'm hopeful as well, but I think the delay is because it's a more complex injury and they need more experts to look at it.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Imagine if this happened (I’m sure it won’t).

Rashee misses 8 weeks. Mahomes has to learn to trust the other weapons. Kelce gets his swagger back.

Then Pacheco comes back as Hunt starts wearing down a bit. We lean heavily on the run for a couple weeks.

Rice comes back for that added dimension the last couple weeks of the season. The offense starts to gel.

Playoffs start and Hollywood Brown comes back in spot duty for the Divisional Round.

Our full offense isn’t unleashed until the Super Bowl.

Who needs a cigarette now?
Hard to have chemistry on offense when you haven't played together.
[Reply]
BuckeyeTheDog 04:22 PM Today
I am expecting he is out for the year. His youth could help some.

Any time we get him back healthy this year is a blessing.

At this point, we are fortunate that both Rice and Mahomes weren’t badly injured.

If we aren’t going to sneak Mahomes, I sure don’t want him flying in to tackle defenders. Pressure them out of bounds- without real contact- is the most I want out of him. Although I appreciate his ballsiness and gamesmanship.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:23 PM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Look I'm not trying to shit on anyone's optimism or hope, but I'm thinking the delayed confirmation is because it's a more complex injury, not a less complex injury.

If he didn't have an ACL tear, they'd say that already. If it was partially torn, they'd say that already as well. Those are pretty straight forward assessments. Also, the on-field drawer test (for knee ligament laxity) is usually pretty darn accurate (94%) for NFL-level trainers.

He caught a full-force dad-bod Mahomes dive into his knee while he was also running in the opposite direction and his foot was planted. Everything Reid has said sounded ominous.

I'm hopeful as well, but I think the delay is because it's a more complex injury and they need more experts to look at it.
Or nothing could be torn and there's other structural damage they need to assess. So more or less yes, it could be more complex but less severe.

Just trying to be optimistic, that's all. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:27 PM Today
So no news is...welp no news.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 22
« First < 121819202122
Up