ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Ashton Jeanty is awesome!
Ocotillo 12:22 AM Today
Are we witnessing a generational player that can challenge Barry Sanders' prolific 1988 season?

Ashton Jeanty has now reached 1,000 rushing yards this season before he reached 100 carries.

90/1,004/15

Just remarkable.

— Dane Brugler (@dpbrugler) October 6, 2024

Ashton Jeanty is the Heisman front runner.
The beautiful thing about his game is that it’s not just him running through huge gaps in the defense created by the blocking scheme. He is breaking tackles in the back field and 20 yards down the field to make routine runs SPECTACULAR. href="https://t.co/vPgfHR8iMI">pic.twitter.com/vPgfHR8iMI

— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) October 6, 2024

Ashton Jeanty made Washington State's defense look like a JV squad. I've never seen more forced missed tackles on a RB tape.

Just watch these 5 clips. #RB1 pic.twitter.com/kVZGdYLBeR

— Dane Brugler (@dpbrugler) September 29, 2024

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:25 AM Today
Picking 32nd keep dreaming.

We gotta trade for a WR so we won't have anything to trade up with.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:43 AM Today
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Picking 32nd keep dreaming.

We gotta trade for a WR so we won't have anything to trade up with.
RBs are devalued position and there will always be QBs/WRS/Passrushers that will push said players down during the draft.
[Reply]
Bump 01:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
RBs are devalued position and there will always be QBs/WRS/Passrushers that will push said players down during the draft.
If there's ever a special one to draft, I wouldn't mind. This offense needs that now, almost like how Elway needed Terrel Davis to win Superbowls finally but we already won 3. It would just make it easier!
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 03:30 AM Today
I'm no expert but I'm convinced that commentator kareemed in is pants.
[Reply]
MVChiefs 07:04 AM Today

[Reply]
Up