ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 70
« First < 20606667686970
Nzoner's Game Room>Sneed traded to Titans
RunKC 08:53 PM 03-22-2024

Trade: Chiefs are finalizing a deal to send franchise CB L’Jarius Snead to the Titans, per league sources.

Chiefs are expected to receive a 2025 3rd-round pick, in addition to a 2024 7th-round pick flop, while Snead will sign a new contract. Trade is pending physical for Sneed. pic.twitter.com/GWjyKAgxZq

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2024

[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:47 PM 10-17-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Trent McDuffie is a star. Duh.

Jaylen Watson continues to be a highly underrated draft pick of Veach.

This is like a much better version of grabbing Flowers and Carr in the same draft.
[Reply]
Bump 01:48 PM 10-17-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Trent McDuffie is a star. Duh.

Jaylen Watson continues to be a highly underrated draft pick of Veach.

This is like a much better version of grabbing Flowers and Carr in the same draft.
that's a pretty good comparison. That 2022 draft is an all-timer!
[Reply]
BossChief 02:10 PM 10-17-2024
Crazy that we got Pacheco, Watson and Nazeh all in that 2022 7th round.

That has to be the best 7th round by a team in nfl history, right?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:38 PM 10-17-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Crazy that we got Pacheco, Watson and Nazeh all in that 2022 7th round.

That has to be the best 7th round by a team in nfl history, right?
Shannon Sharpe was a 7th round pick, but it was 192.

That’s more like an early 6th round pick nowadays.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 03:32 PM 10-17-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Damn

That knee looks cooked!
[Reply]
tredadda 05:35 PM 10-17-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
that's a pretty good comparison. That 2022 draft is an all-timer!
The 2021 was pretty good as well. No KC draft was better than 2022.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:37 PM 10-17-2024
And it had to overcome Skyy Moore. That's how good the rest of the draft was.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:04 PM 10-17-2024
He hasn't been that bad...lulz
[Reply]
Iconic 01:30 AM Yesterday
the sneed hate is so overblown from the titans fans. i do not get what the fuck the titans expected signing a lone cb1 to do when the rest of your team fucking sucks ass
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:21 AM Yesterday
It honestly doesn't even matter what he does in that scheme. In this one, was perfect
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:31 PM Yesterday
I'm old enough to remember Chief Fan being "worried" about Jaylen Watson, as though he'd forgotten how to play corner.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:43 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I'm old enough to remember Chief Fan being "worried" about Jaylen Watson, as though he'd forgotten how to play corner.
It's more about the 3 and 4 guys. We got torched by some scrub named IYoshii. Shaheen caught a bomb. There's some holes back there
[Reply]
Delano 06:49 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
It's more about the 3 and 4 guys. We got torched by some scrub named IYoshii. Shaheen caught a bomb. There's some holes back there
Or they’re scheming to stop the Chases and Higgins of the world and are fine with Iosivas beating them because bottom of the roster guys arent enough to win against the Chiefs.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I know it's fun to piss on the guy, but Cole on youtube isn't getting flamed by Chiefs fans hard enough for his idiocy this offseason.

All training camp and preseason it was, "SIGN A CORNER! TRADE FOR A CORNER! ALL OF OUR NON MCDUFFIE GUYS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!! MOAR CORNERS!!!!!!" when Spags literally said it was just due to untimely offseason injuries back there and not having enough time playing together. Spags said they were behind, not incompetent, and Cole's solution was to add a player who probably wouldn't be any better and take just as long to gel with the rest of the secondary.

Kind of hilarious on the rare occasion that he delivers an actual opinion about the team's direction that he ends up looking like a stupid bald prick
[Reply]
TheGuardian 12:10 AM Today
I live in Nashville now so I see a lot of the Titans games. He's not what he was here. That's 100% for sure. He's not. And I love the dude, but he's been getting cooked a lot but the QB's have missed. I said this weeks ago.

AGain, glad we signed Jones and let Sneed get his bag. He was a beast when he was here but we're literally had NO drop off. If anything we're better.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 70
« First < 20606667686970
Up