Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle, 2024
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 09-23-2024
Shameful. The lot of you.

Originally Posted by Molitoth:
One team came to play.
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Super stoked about that Titans 3rd, right?
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
This defense has taken several steps back from last year. No consistent pass rush, but consistent miscommunications in the secondary. Just dog shit
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Had a guy on here tell me we don't miss Sneed at all.

Talk to me now.
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
This defense misses Sneed and GAy beyond measure
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
im done with this POS
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Patrick is looking old
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
Might be time to start looking for that QB of the future.

Patrick has lost it.
Originally Posted by BWillie:
What if Mahomes is not actually elite? What if he had the best coach ever....then Top 5 WR ever and best TE ever?

He has honestly been awful...sans the playoffs for a while now. Wtf is going on
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
I know it’s only week 3 and we’re 2-0 but I’m worried
Originally Posted by Bump:
it's okay, they'll probably get a field goal and we'll be down by 10 in the 2nd quarter
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Losing Pacheco hurts. Nobody respects Perine or Steele.
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Anyone else over the Steele charade? He's a glorified fullback
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Not glorified, he’s literally a fullback.
Originally Posted by Iconic:
going to be honest not seeing all the hype about steele

has looked pretty pedestrian thus far
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Justin Reid is garbage
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hicks needs to take the job.
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Reid needs to be benches for Hicks.
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Our defense is an issue. Spags has some shit to fix and veach may need to start making some calls.
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Reid is willing to lose a few regular season games
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Staring down the most disappointing 3-0 ever
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
In all honesty, Butker’s never really been that good. Just good coaching and God’s favoritism.
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This game is setting up to be a Smitihian era loss.
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Let them score
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
Just give them the freaking td and let's get on with it
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
When do you let them score?
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Let them score.
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Gonna have to win on offense. Let them score or at least use TOs.
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
A certain former president was right.

Eventually you just get tired of all the winning.

[Reply]
tredadda 10:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Well, those were the worst.

Maybe CP is learning to not be such bitches?
Says the guy who’s practically crowned the Texans four games into the season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Says the guy who’s practically crowned the Texans four games into the season.
A healthy respect for a potential future opponent is not crowning anyone.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You are right about the throw was too high when there really wasn't a good reason. Still, I wondered why Kelce didn't make more of an effort to try to snag it. Not making excuses for Mahomes, he screwed the pooch on that one.
To me what made it worse was him going in for the tackle after the INT. Not saying that Rice is guaranteed to not get injured, but he just unnecessarily made a bad situation worse.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:19 AM Today
A healthy respect for a potential future opponent is not crowning anyone.
You have gone far beyond a “healthy respect”. You will straddle the fence on this like you do everything that way you can fall on the side that ends up being true.
[Reply]
wazu 10:21 AM Today
Well, those were the worst.

Maybe CP is learning to not be such bitches?
Okay then the list should just be smaller. You don't elevate reasonable frustration comments to "traitors, losers, and cowards" or the thread loses all meaning.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:23 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Okay then the list should just be smaller. You don't elevate reasonable frustration comments to "traitors, losers, and cowards" or the thread loses all meaning.
This.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:42 AM Today
Those aren't reasonable frustrations.

A reasonable frustration is a comment like "Mahomes sucks ass today."

It is NOT reasonable to say this:

Originally Posted by :
Mahomes looks broken.
Mahomes is not broken. He has never been broken. He will never be broken.

And if you post that on this message board, this season, you are a TRAITOR, A LOSER AND A COWARD!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
wazu 10:47 AM Today
Mahomes looks broken is okay to include. "Chiefs just lost their only current threat in the passing game" seems like a valid concern, even if it's probably more negative than reality.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:49 AM Today
We may need to add a section for the post game babies that whine about every imperfection after a win. It's fine to discuss things but man people have gotten spoiled.

Defense is in a class of its own right now, we have the best kicker in the league, 4-0 with a schedule we'd have understood if they were 2-2, injuries at key playmaker spots and it's constant bitching about mahomes and Andy not blowing teams out.

Have you not watched this team for the last 5 years? This is their tune up time. Test stuff. Work on things. And still win games. This team is so resilient and battle tested that nobody wants to see us in the post season. Anyone but the chiefs...

Just enjoy the ride folks.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM Today
Mahomes looks broken is okay to include. "Chiefs just lost their only current threat in the passing game" seems like a valid concern, even if it's probably more negative than reality.
That is not a valid concern. At the time of the injury the Chiefs had the fastest man in NFL history on their roster, and Hall of Fame TE Travis Kelce.

Additionally, we have seen players like Kareem Hunt and Justin Watson make BIG plays in the passing game for the Kansas City Chiefs.

The person who made that statement, being a fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, knows ALL of this.

That is a statement that only someone who is a TRAITOR, A LOSER AND/OR A COWARD would MAKE! Quite possibly that person would be ALL THREE.

[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:09 AM Today
All I know if that when we were down 7-0, I shut the laptop and put it on charge to get away from the ridiculously toxic game day thread for a bit. I've never done that before.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:22 AM Today
Originally Posted by Lzen:
You are right about the throw was too high when there really wasn't a good reason. Still, I wondered why Kelce didn't make more of an effort to try to snag it. Not making excuses for Mahomes, he screwed the pooch on that one.
Ball sailed. I’ll trust his judgement if he thought it was uncatchable. And if it was a gut reaction to a head-on collision in triple coverage and/or he thought it was going out-of-bounds: I’ll trust his judgment. He went to ground pretty hard on that play. This team can’t afford to lose him at this point.

Just my two cents.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up