ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
List the coaches who would have done more with what Harbaugh had in SF.
I’d say Andy, McVay, Shanny, maybe John Harbaugh at minimum could have done what he did.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I will take win anyway it happens. I don't care if defense scores all the points.
I want some Arena Football, Herm...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
I’m pretty sure if they viewed him as a top 3ish all time offensive mind (in a league that heavily favors offense), they’d have been a little more patient. Especially with such a nice guy who treated everybody with respect. Seems like the smarter move would have been to find a different DC or GM.

I’ve been talking about HC only because that seemed to be what Red Dawg was talking about originally.

But as for Spags…I’m not quite as high on him as others. He’s pretty good but I’ve never viewed him as one of the greatest. Too inconsistent, and only one above average defense in KC so far.
Bruh, what?? He shut down the undefeated Patriots, he’s the only coordinator EVER to win championships with more than one team. He’s a HOF DC. He’s clutch as hell, and is an amazing DC. In your opinion, who’s better than him in the league currently?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:25 AM Today
Spags is a legend. I don't understand how people can possibly view him negatively BUT we also have guys that still shit on Reid and Chris Jones.

(Oh and before the peanut gallery chimes in. Saying Mahomes is not playing up to his typical status is not shitting on him nor is comparing his play as putrid to his normal mean. So piss off :-))
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:40 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
Herbert is expected to play.

Clay is nervous now. Definitely not winning by double digits lol

I'm pretty sure the only way he wasn't going to play is if they had to amputate.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:51 AM Today
No way Jim would not start Herbert. This one game is more important to him than the entire season. He's a moron.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 21
« First < 111718192021
Up