« First < 11515758596061
Nzoner's Game Room>***ALDS Game #1 Royals @ Yankees 10/05/24 GDT***
cmh6476 10:03 PM Yesterday

The Boys in the Bronx.#Postseason pic.twitter.com/azDh6UIXw9

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) October 4, 2024

[Reply]
cmh6476 08:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Your as bad at starting GDT's as you are on being ****ing stupid when it comes to that call...
:-)

I get what you guys are saying (there is spacing) but can you see his cleat?
[Reply]
PHOG 08:25 PM Today
It's a new game Monday, just kick their fucking ass then.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
From what they showed on TV, to me it looked like there could have been a possibility that he was grazing the bag while tagged, with dirt impeding the view.
Even if that’s the case (which it’s not) he came off the bag on the pop up slide while the glove was still on him.

He was actually tagged out twice. They could have (and should have) called either one. You had two fucking outs to pick from!
[Reply]
myselff77 08:30 PM Today
If that’s the best the Yankees have, the Royals will take the series. No harm in losing game 1 on the road, even if it should have been tied int the 9th.
[Reply]
tk13 08:30 PM Today
The bad news is we have to win 3 of 4 but the good news is we have Ragans and Lugo in 3 of those 4 games.
[Reply]
HemiEd 08:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by tk13:
It's not really bitching about the officiating. It's that they have a system in place to make sure the officiating gets the call right, something is obvious on video and you still don't get the call. Way way different than arguing about a pass interference call.
Yep, that was pure bullshit. The winning run would not have scored if they get that call right that was obvious in the replay.

Lots of Yankee fans were made happy. :-)
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by UteChief:
As a Yankees fan, I thought he was out.
As one of the millions of people who watched the replay, he was out. Until he wasn’t…. SCREWJOB.

They really should pay three dorks in Indonesia to do replay. Fair and impartial my ass. When your system to correct something is broken, what’s the fucking point?
[Reply]
farmerchief 08:35 PM Today
Could have been out, but it reality, don’t walk so many Yankees all night and that call is irrelevant.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:35 PM Today
Good ole Baghdad Bob/ There's nothing to see here, everything's fine!
[Reply]
Page 61 of 61
« First < 11515758596061
Up