ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 74
« First < 24647071727374
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice Injury Watch [LCL surgery done, out ~4+ months]
SHOWTIME 02:49 PM 09-29-2024
Did not look good
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:36 PM Today
If they make the SB without him, there won't be any point in adding him back in at that point and disrupting whatever chemistry the offense builds to that point... see ya in 2025 Rashee, will be great to get him back full steam after 6 or so weeks.
[Reply]
Bump 03:44 PM Today
I didn't expect him to return this season. We've been pretty fortunate over the past few years regarding injuries, sure there has been some but this year is the worst one yet.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:49 PM Today
Better than blowing out his ACL but still sucks for him. Really hoping we were going to get lucky to get him back this season.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 04:01 PM Today
With what happened he's really lucky but legit, he could actually be back for the SB. That's wild
[Reply]
BWillie 04:13 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm that sounds like he has a shot to be back for the playoffs. We just need one of him or Hollywood IMO.
Cant rely on either of them though. We'll continue to hope for their availability but gotta go get Cooper or Johnson.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Cant rely on either of them though. We'll continue to hope for their availability but gotta go get Cooper or Johnson.
I never said it should stop us from trading for a WR though, did I?
[Reply]
RunKC 05:16 PM Today
Well you never really know do ya? Last year everyone thought there was no way in hell McKinnon could ever suit up again for any game and there he was playing in the SB
[Reply]
carcosa 05:21 PM Today
If Rice comes back for the playoffs, three-peat guaranteed. If he doesn't, three-peat still guaranteed tho
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 05:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
If they make the SB without him, there won't be any point in adding him back in at that point and disrupting whatever chemistry the offense builds to that point... see ya in 2025 Rashee, will be great to get him back full steam after 6 or so weeks.
Totally disagree. Imagine golden state making an nba finals and saying "we made the finals without Klay Thompson so even though he's ready to go let's not play him" smh :-).
[Reply]
Page 74 of 74
« First < 24647071727374
Up