[Reply]
threebag 01:14 AM Today
LMFG!!!
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 02:37 AM Today
Jizz me!
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:22 AM Today
If anyone needs a rise this morning, the royals logo is on an mlb schedule infographic

https://www.mlb.com/postseason
[Reply]
Bowser 08:47 AM Today
I really didn't think it was going to happen. I thought they could flirt with .500 at best, and I'd have considered that an absolute success of a season.

This is fantastic, and I couldn't be happier that I was wrong.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:58 AM Today
The 2014-2015 runs are still probably my favorite sports memories (even above the Super Bowls and KU's national titles).

It felt like the impossible was happening.
[Reply]
Old Dog 09:06 AM Today
Count me in the flirting with .500 was my hope, one game over was a dream scenario crowd.....post season wasn't a realistic thought

OLD DOG WAS WRONG (AND HAPPILY SO)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The 2014-2015 runs are still probably my favorite sports memories (even above the Super Bowls and KU's national titles).

It felt like the impossible was happening.
I was at a bar watching the 2014 wild card game, and I can still remember the sound of the screams coming through the TV, not even people going nuts at the bar, when Salvy's hit skipped right past Donaldson's glove. It was a physical force.

You can compare that moment to when Mahomes hit Sammy Watkins for the long TD against the Titans in the AFCCG. Exact same thing (and the fact the crowd screamed SAMMY!! right before Mahomes threw it is still an amazing thing to experience).
[Reply]
PHOG 09:27 AM Today
Absolutely amazing!! Now get ready for the Astros! We did it before, we can do it again!!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:32 AM Today

💙🙏🏽 https://t.co/7uUvnLPBf6

— Salvador Perez (@SalvadorPerez15) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up