ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs Planet categorized as phishing?
Lzen 07:38 AM Today
My employer has blocked access to CP And it gives this reason. Can someone explain why CP is categorized as a phishing site? Mods? Kyle? I'm guessing they use a service that incorrectly categorized this site. I did check in the Norton website test and it says CP is safe. Any idea why whatever service would do otherwise? And perhaps you could get them to change it?
Attached: 20241016_082937.jpg (120.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Lilmrp117 03:08 PM Today
Same here. Been going to the website at work during breaks for years and now all of a sudden blocked for "phishing."
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 03:23 PM Today
It's Hogs gone fishin's fault
[Reply]
phisherman 03:25 PM Today
I'm not seeing the blocks for a cert or phishing but my work PC seems to be having difficulty rendering the graphics for everything. When the page finally loads for me, it's a total mess and all of the formatting is gone. Something has definitely changed and I've had to do more work this week because of it. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!
[Reply]
RedinTexas 03:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
It's Hogs gone fishin's fault
Either him or Fish.
[Reply]
Fish 04:02 PM Today
Something wrong with the cert...

Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for 167.114.23.169. The certificate is only valid for the following names: chiefsplanet.com, cpanel.chiefsplanet.com, cpcalendars.chiefsplanet.com, cpcontacts.chiefsplanet.com, m.chiefsplanet.com, mail.chiefsplanet.com, mobile.chiefsplanet.com, webdisk.chiefsplanet.com, webmail.chiefsplanet.com, work.chiefsplanet.com, www.chiefsplanet.com, www.m.chiefsplanet.com, www.mobile.chiefsplanet.com, www.work.chiefsplanet.com

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
[Reply]
Smed1065 04:36 PM Today
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
No, something has changed. I’ve always been able to access CP from my work computer, but as of Monday morning I get the same message as in the OP.
You work around the East coast? :-)
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:37 PM Today
Can confirm the lounge is not accessible from my work computer. You can still open the forums main page, though.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:43 PM Today
Originally Posted by Fish:
Something wrong with the cert...

Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for 167.114.23.169. The certificate is only valid for the following names: chiefsplanet.com, cpanel.chiefsplanet.com, cpcalendars.chiefsplanet.com, cpcontacts.chiefsplanet.com, m.chiefsplanet.com, mail.chiefsplanet.com, mobile.chiefsplanet.com, webdisk.chiefsplanet.com, webmail.chiefsplanet.com, work.chiefsplanet.com, www.chiefsplanet.com, www.m.chiefsplanet.com, www.mobile.chiefsplanet.com, www.work.chiefsplanet.com

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN
I'll send up the bat signal to AC (I can't do anything with SSL certs). Does it give you the same result no matter what domain you use?
[Reply]
ROYC75 04:50 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
CP has two reviews on this random site and they both mention boobs, heh... https://www.mywot.com/scorecard/chiefsplanet.com
Damn, we can't save the Boobies?
[Reply]
Spott 05:19 PM Today
This is what happens when people repeatedly don’t fix their shit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up