ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk Falcons
cmh6476 05:40 PM 09-15-2024
Playing the Chiefs on a short week
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:16 PM Yesterday
I have a feeling our defense is going to look a lot better than PHI'S D did against ATL. My only concern is how the offense is going to look. Without Pacheco, the offensive efficiency will probably suffer some and make this closer than it really should be.
[Reply]
Frazod 04:16 PM Yesterday
I'm glad they just came off a big, emotional win in a prime time game. Hopefully it will take a bit of the edge off of the "narfle the garthok" mania that every team we play has these days.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:19 PM Yesterday
Be a good time for Kelce to remind everyone who the fuck he is
[Reply]
Hoover 04:29 PM Yesterday
I was at Arrowhead today. They expect a shootout.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:08 PM Yesterday
It's going to be a tough game; DL pressure on the QB will be the deciding factor. On paper, the Chiefs are better than the Falcons however we all know it's not played on paper and will depend on how the game is called by the league (zebras).
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:24 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
It's going to be a tough game; DL pressure on the QB will be the deciding factor. On paper, the Chiefs are better than the Falcons however we all know it's not played on paper and will depend on how the game is called by the league (zebras).

Meh. History says all we have to do is play solid run defense and take away PA, then get sufficient pressure on Cousins until he starts throwing short of the sticks. Game over. Same as it ever was.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:52 PM Yesterday

It’s going to be fun to watch Rashee Rice go against Falcons cornerbacks AJ Terrell and former Chief Mike Hughes this Sunday. Since 2022, opposing QBs have a 108.2 rating when they target Terrell and a 118.7 rating when they target Hughes.@ChiefsFocus | #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/Gzmaa67GX8

— P-Mac McGruder (@ChiefsFan4Lyfe) September 19, 2024

[Reply]
Bump 02:13 AM Today
Their defense is probably pretty good and beat a talented team.

Chiefs 27
Falcons 10
[Reply]
Bump 02:14 AM Today
and they are probably going to pass a lot more than run and mix in more cutesy plays and jet sweeps. So Mahomes gets more opportunities to make plays and that's what he does.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:07 AM Today
Show Atlanta's famed nightlife your strip club, KC Defense
[Reply]
In58men 06:49 AM Today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[Reply]
BWillie 07:27 AM Today
Chiefs 9
Falcons 5
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Chiefs 9
Falcons 5
I’d be so pissed lol
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Chiefs 9
Falcons 5
Dolly Parton supports this score.
[Reply]
nychief 08:13 AM Today
Keep Robinson in check - atttack standnthrow cousins.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up