ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Maximum Football 2023 - Madden killer?
Hammock Parties 07:59 AM 07-16-2022
Physics based...unreal engine...fully customizable....and play COLLEGE or PRO dynasty/franchise.

LOOKING INTERESTING

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:17 PM 07-11-2023
From what I read eventually you can play college league AND THEN take those players pro in the same dynasty universe. College and pro dynasty leagues within the sane frame.

It will all come down to gameplay
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:41 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
On PC it could be better than Madden, lots of modders and people that will put in all the NFL teams etc.
It could be. But the general player doesn't want to take that effort. They want a game where they insert the disk and go.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:36 AM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
madden's in trouble

So Madden isn't as great as you claimed?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:52 PM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
So Madden isn't as great as you claimed?
I enjoyed the beta. If this is close in gameplay, and they really can pull off these features, plus mods...why not switch?
[Reply]
Mecca 05:17 PM 07-12-2023
Nothing ever overtake Madden, the sim community is smaller than the Madden crowd..the issue has always been Madden pretending it's a sim style game.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:31 AM 07-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I enjoyed the beta. If this is close in gameplay, and they really can pull off these features, plus mods...why not switch?
I don't see a console release coming sadly till we'll into the season. That's not good
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:54 PM Today
The animations have to improve, but this could be a Madden killer, since you can create every NFL team in the game.

Hey, Nelson! This is awesome. Check out what you can create in-game in Maximum Football! https://t.co/RrHJ0sybDa pic.twitter.com/pdHEAZgkfd

— Maximum Football (@MaxFootballGame) October 15, 2024

[Reply]
Bump 04:35 PM Today
I think it's safe to say that there will never be another good football game. Unless you consider EA to be good.

although the gameplay in NCAA 25 is actually the best I've played since about Madden 18 I think.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up