ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Kingdom of The Planet of The Apes (2024)
Tribal Warfare 01:04 AM 11-03-2023

[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:56 AM 11-03-2023
This looks good and totally unexpected.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:01 PM 11-03-2023
I'm sorry but any movie with Apes talking...can't do it
[Reply]
staylor26 02:08 PM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Do you like antthing? :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 03:07 PM 11-03-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Do you like antthing? :-)
Almost all movies from 1993 to 2014 that aren't about super heroes
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:54 PM 11-03-2023
Hmm, ain’t gonna lie, I loved this trilogy. My only gripe was the name scheme of the flicks was out of order. They went Rise, Dawn, War when it clearly should have been Dawn, Rise, War.

I wonder what the story will be here.. what’s the conflict?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:41 AM 08-12-2024
This one turned out to be pretty good.

I’m not sure where they go from here but I’ll keep watching if the quality remains the same.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:55 PM 08-16-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This one turned out to be pretty good.

I’m not sure where they go from here but I’ll keep watching if the quality remains the same.
Ill keep watching because they're my favorite movies by a long shot but I thought this one was kind of a let down. I wasn't expecting such a dramatic time line jump but I guess its necessary if they're ever going to tie in the old planet of the apes time line. Alot needs to be forgotten before men can land on earth from space like that.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:09 PM 08-16-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Ill keep watching because they're my favorite movies by a long shot but I thought this one was kind of a let down. I wasn't expecting such a dramatic time line jump but I guess its necessary if they're ever going to tie in the old planet of the apes time line. Alot needs to be forgotten before men can land on earth from space like that.
It’s funny that you mention that because I am actually watching the originals for the first time ever. In the first Planet of the Apes, Charlton Heston and those boys crash landed on Earth in the year 3950 or something.

Apparently Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes was set 300 years after the Caesar trilogy so it’s probably only like 2300-2350 or so.

They’ve got plenty of time for things to change and be forgotten, which they will need..

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Dunerdr 03:29 PM 08-16-2024
It’s funny that you mention that because I am actually watching the originals for the first time ever. In the first Planet of the Apes, Charlton Heston and those boys crash landed on Earth in the year 3950 or something.

Apparently Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes was set 300 years after the Caesar trilogy so it’s probably only like 2300-2350 or so.

They’ve got plenty of time for things to change and be forgotten, which they will need..

Spoiler!

I don’t remember the originals that well. But I remember a love story. Was that because the apes had evolved to near human?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:42 AM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I don’t remember the originals that well. But I remember a love story. Was that because the apes had evolved to near human?
That may have been in one of the ones I haven’t watched yet.

The closest I’ve seen to it was Charlton Heston definitely having a thing for Nova in the original.

Oh, and in the Marky Mark Planet of the Apes it seemed like the lead ape chick had a thing for Mark Wahlberg lol
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:44 PM 08-18-2024

Oh, and in the Marky Mark Planet of the Apes it seemed like the lead ape chick had a thing for Mark Wahlberg lol
Burton decided to take out a sex scene between ape broad and Wahlberg, hence the longing gaze.
[Reply]
UteChief 01:45 PM 08-18-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Thank you for your contribution.
[Reply]
Up