ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2756 of 2756
« First < 1756225626562706274627522753275427552756
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:55 PM 09-27-2024

[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:55 PM 09-27-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Hmmm, don't see any other AFC West teams listed there.
13 - Broncos - .521
14 - Raiders - .519
17 - Chargers - .497
[Reply]
PHOG 01:02 PM 09-27-2024
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
13 - Broncos - .521
14 - Raiders - .519
17 - Chargers - .497
And they're all going the opposite way.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:20 PM 09-27-2024

I’ll bring the hair back if you do too! @tkelce https://t.co/vQ4Eh9xM6A

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) September 27, 2024

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 04:55 PM 09-27-2024

3 Super Bowl wins, 3 Super Bowl MVPS, 2 regular season MVPs. A 50 TD pass season and leading his team to a 15-3 postseason record which includes a 3-0 playoff record against the Bills? Right now Allen is playing better than anyone… so I guess it depends on what you’re asking..… https://t.co/5N5Uu816DA

— trey wingo (@wingoz) September 27, 2024

[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:08 PM 09-27-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Fucking got em
[Reply]
Jamie 11:13 AM Yesterday
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I still say the lack of stability at Left Tackle is a major factor.
Yeah, I might go so far as to say it's the entire problem. I think you can boil down every slump (a word I use in very relative terms) of Mahomes' career to not trusting his line. Getting too much depth, not stepping up, bailing on clean pockets, happy feet/sloppy footwork. It all comes back to that.
[Reply]
philfree 07:26 PM Yesterday
Mahomes and Kelce watching the Cincinnati vs Texas Tech game together tonight?
[Reply]
lcarus 09:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Jamie:
Yeah, I might go so far as to say it's the entire problem. I think you can boil down every slump (a word I use in very relative terms) of Mahomes' career to not trusting his line. Getting too much depth, not stepping up, bailing on clean pockets, happy feet/sloppy footwork. It all comes back to that.
Since Eric Fisher got hurt in 2020, they haven't really solved the left tackle position. Orlando Brown Jr and Donovan Smith were decent stopgaps.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:20 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
After last year, I thought the retards were done creaming their jeans over better regular season stats in a small sample size. And I DEFINITELY thought we were done interpreting those small samples to mean that Mahomes is not the best QB.

How many goddamn SBs and MVPs does this guy have to win for these retards to either learn their lessons or fucking kill themselves?
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:21 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Ha I have a much better physique than Patrick Mahomes my BMI is 37.3
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Jamie:
He's had perfectly fine protection. He has probably the best OL in the league. 4/5 of the guys are playing out of their minds right now, but Wanya Morris looked perfectly capable at LT. It's damn near impossible to have great players at every single position on the OL, especially when we have a QB making as much as Mahomes makes.

I am not remotely worried though. Playoffs are the only thing that matters and I will only get worried when he plays like shit in the post season.
[Reply]
Jamie 12:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
He's had perfectly fine protection. He has probably the best OL in the league. 4/5 of the guys are playing out of their minds right now, but Wanya Morris looked perfectly capable at LT. It's damn near impossible to have great players at every single position on the OL, especially when we have a QB making as much as Mahomes makes.
No, I agree, I didn't mean to blame the line per se. I meant this is a weakness Mahomes has shown before, not trusting the line when he should. Kingsley getting owned started it, but it's on Mahomes to get himself straightened out. And obviously there's every reason to believe he will.
[Reply]
TEX 09:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
After last year, I thought the reeruns were done creaming their jeans over better regular season stats in a small sample size. And I DEFINITELY thought we were done interpreting those small samples to mean that Mahomes is not the best QB.

How many goddamn SBs and MVPs does this guy have to win for these reeruns to either learn their lessons or ****ing kill themselves?
3-Peat will do the trick FOREVER! LFG!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 10:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by TEX:
3-Peat will do the trick FOREVER! LFG!
Or an undefeated 3-peat season.
[Reply]
Page 2756 of 2756
« First < 1756225626562706274627522753275427552756
Up