ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Sheduer Sanders
UteChief 11:04 AM Today
Perhaps it’s because I’m older and don’t like drama, but I wouldn’t consider drafting Sheduer Sanders because I wouldn’t want to deal with the circus around him.

Am I being a hater or do NFL front offices consider such things when taking players? I can see an NFL owner falling in love and wanting the media attention and excitement around my organization, $$$! But as a GM I wouldn’t touch him.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich:
I found the racist
I was taking a nap. For what did you wake me?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 01:32 PM Today
I found the racist
Maybe you're the racist. In my experience, those people throwing around the race card when there was none are usually speaking from their own hatred.
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 01:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Maybe you're the racist. In my experience, those people throwing around the race card when there was none are usually speaking from their own hatred.
I found a Jew
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:38 PM Today
I think the teams that put marketing and business before football like to draft circus players, because they attract attention. Those are also the teams that don't win Super Bowls.
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:45 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC are you such a disingenuous shitbag that you're going to make this about race and compare him to Eli ****ing Manning?
Loneiguana with a slightly better sense of humor
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:55 PM Today
I found a Jew
Jews don’t think the earth is 600 years old bud
[Reply]
Buddy Rich 02:00 PM Today
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Jews don’t think the earth is 600 years old bud
And another
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:02 PM Today
Any team that drafts him is going to get the biggest helicopter parent ever in the NFL.
[Reply]
George Liquor 02:06 PM Today
And another
A-are you a black Israelite? :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up