ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 96
« First < 46869293949596
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Of course I fucking don't. I'm clearly being hyperbolic to emphasize that it's an overwhelming majority and there's really no point in arguing the small % of outliers. The rule vs. the exception. I have a habit of doing this, but it's just how I talk.

Normally I would've clarified, but there's no point when you're arguing with Virus. He even at one point changed to "it's not happening". He will just continue to play contrarian.

[Reply]
staylor26 04:40 PM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I will never kiss and make up with that heifer.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I will never kiss and make up with that heifer.

[Reply]
DaFace 05:07 PM Today
Was there any actual news that prompted the latest pissing match, or do you guys just need to touch grass, as they say?
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:24 PM Today
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Nah, the NFL makes it clear what happens if you bet on football and they can't afford to be lenient on that topic.
this post brought to you by DraftKings
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:27 PM Today
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Was there any actual news that prompted the latest pissing match, or do you guys just need to touch grass, as they say?
the news was the 8 games Cam Sutton got for attempted murder which is less of a crime than gambling
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:36 PM Today
Rice made a massive error in judgement like every driver that fucks up and drives drunk or like they have total disregard for human life. He will get suspended eventually and he should be and he and Chiefs will deal with it. End of story. His legal issues are his problem.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:36 PM Today
Regardless of what you feel about rice, 8 games for sutton is horribly light. That's pretty much setting the bar for personal conduct since it can't get a lot worse.

That being said, betting on the sport is way worse. Betting on your team (or in the case of Pete rose, intentionally not betting on certain games, is a cardinal sin way worse than personal misconduct. No issues from me.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:45 PM Today
Lol Ridley wasn't even playing when he bet a couple hundred bucks on NFL games and yall acting like he's living in a time of Shoeless Joe Jackson. Saying gambling deserves a bigger punishment than attempted murder is kind of triggering me to be honest

The hell is wrong with people?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:49 PM Today
Pics to show us where they were touched?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:52 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Lol Ridley wasn't even playing when he bet a couple hundred bucks on NFL games and yall acting like he's living in a time of Shoeless Joe Jackson. Saying gambling deserves a bigger punishment than attempted murder is kind of triggering me to be honest

It has to be zero tolerance. Letting criminals play hurts the games reputation but players throwing games destroys the entire integrity of the game. That's why the justice system should be a better tool for punishing criminal behavior. But gambling, that's on the league to enforce that. Even if he didn't do much you can't let little things slide.

This coming from a person who doesn't think rashee should be let off the hook just because I'm a fan.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:55 PM Today
Well I disagree and I think betting is going to get much more lenient moving forward. As long as you don't bet on a game you play in, I predict they will look the other way just like weed. My $.02
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:35 PM Today
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Rice made a massive error in judgement like every driver that ****s up and drives drunk or like they have total disregard for human life. He will get suspended eventually and he should be and he and Chiefs will deal with it. End of story. His legal issues are his problem.
His legal issues are HIS problem. And a bunch of other people's problems. Like his teammates and coaches and fans...
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by Kiimo:

Gambling is, and always will be the least tolerant offense out there. It ruins the integrity of the game if the narrative is games are being steered. There is already folks feeding this narrative. They must be extremely harsh on gambling or it will eventually erode fan's faith and interest. While many, including me, things someone who chokes his girlfriend out should get more than 8 games, the reality is that that type of incident has little impact on fans faith and interest in the sport.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:07 PM Today
One of the regular media schlubs said they think it will be next year several pages ago.
[Reply]
Page 96 of 96
« First < 46869293949596
Up