ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Fantasy Football Advice
DC.chief 09:14 AM 09-08-2016
Could be blind or just stupid (it's the latter) but didn't see a fantasy football thread. Got a question about my line-up and i'm sure others do too so ask away.

I'm stashing Josh Gordon on my bench who should be back by week 6. Question is, is it worth using that spot to stash him or adding a rookie WR with potential like say Tajae Sharpe?

Then, who would you start in your flex (ppr), Maclin, Allen Hurns or Sharpe??

Might seem like an easy answer but Maclin hasn't had his best games against Chargers. Tajae should get plenty of targets, especially with Kendall Wright out. I just don't know
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:55 AM 07-10-2024
Scoring info in images
Attached: IMG_2832.jpg (33.2 KB) 
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:57 AM 07-10-2024
More scoring info
Attached: IMG_2833.jpg (35.8 KB) IMG_2834.jpg (35.0 KB) 
[Reply]
kcgreene 11:31 AM 07-10-2024
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Thanks. That’s great advice. Cousins will probably be $1. I’ve targeted Purdy for about $7-10. Are you concerned with the cards offense? Their oline is so bad and they have defensive minded coach. I have the same concern with the cards as the panthers. Will their lack of point production hurt their fantasy players?

I like Aaron jones and I think that’s a really good point about how he will be used in the offense. I also agree on Stevenson. Pats have a defensive minded coach and I see Stevenson getting 20-25 touches per game. I love Chubb as well. He was by far the best back in the league a couple years ago and could see him bouncing back. He’s worth the risk/reward at that price.
Scoring info in images
More scoring info
Firstly, this scoring setup is so weird... I'll have to play with it for a minute to see if there's any glaring exploits (I'm used to 25 Passing Yards equal one point and such like that, with 10 Rush/Recieving Yards worth 1 point)

Cousins always seemingly gets overlooked. I'm not saying he'll be a top tier guy, but if he's 1 or 2 bucks, he's a great option. Aaron Jones is a bit scary, but I think the rewards outweigh the risk.

In regards to the Cards and Panthers offenses, I like the Cards from a fantasy standpoint, and James Conner has been pretty consistent in fantasy production from there, so I can't imagine Benson not doing well in that offense if his number is called. With the Panthers, maybe I'm a hopeful optimist, but Hubbard was the RB1 in that room last year barely breaking 900 yards with 59% of snaps. I think Brooks gets that percentage of snaps probably, and I think he's much better than Hubbard. Also, I like Canales as a HC quite a bit. I don't think Bryce will turn into a good QB by any means, but I think with Canales there the offense will find significantly more life than last year.
[Reply]
kcgreene 12:22 PM 07-10-2024
Scoring info in images
So... in comparison to most leagues I've seen, this comes across as VERY Yards Heavy for QBs (Typically 80 to 120 passing yards are worth the same amount of points as a TD AKA .04 or .05 points compared to 4 or 5, but at 1 yard being worth 1/60th a Touchdown, Passing Yards become more valuable. Also INTs are more negative in your league than I see in most....

In regards to rushing, The ratio is typically 0.1 pt per yard, 6 points per TD, so 60 yards to a TD, but in your league its 30 yards to a TD.

The same holds true with Receiving.

I'd go heavier on high yards players and care less about productive offenses, as the ratio of your point structure favors yards more.

I have a google sheet I threw together for my league that has their stats for the last 3 years to give an idea of their fantasy production per game and per season.

If I have some time later tonight after work, I'll make a copy of that sheet and input your leagues scoring rubric into it and see what pops up and send you over the link to it.

Side note: One guy I'd make a move on that I'd recommend to almost everyone is Keaton Mitchell with the Ravens. Henry is only getting older and could be losing efficiency, and Keaton is EXPLOSIVE every time he walks on the field.
[Reply]
kcbubb 03:37 PM 07-10-2024
Wow, Greene. Thank you! That’s helpful advice on the scoring. I don’t keep up with other leagues. I’m only involved in this one.
[Reply]
kcgreene 04:42 PM 07-10-2024
Wow, Greene. Thank you! That’s helpful advice on the scoring. I don’t keep up with other leagues. I’m only involved in this one.
You're welcome! Check your inbox.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:06 PM 07-10-2024
Holy cow! Greene is the man! He gave me the cheat code for my league. That’s a serious spreadsheet. You could sell that.
[Reply]
kcgreene 06:31 AM 07-11-2024
Holy cow! Greene is the man! He gave me the cheat code for my league. That’s a serious spreadsheet. You could sell that.
LOL Let's not go that far. It's just a spreadsheet that applies your league scoring to the stats of all players over the previous 3 seasons. I appreciate the sentiment though. If you need any more help let me know. Also, Sorry I only have the last year of Tight End data. I could've sworn I made a sheet that was 3 years of data, but can't seem to find it. I'll have to find it or finish it out before my leagues slow auction after preseason.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up