ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Breaking news: Chris Jones is good at football.
Direckshun 02:08 PM Today
This is an absolutely asinine statistic, that I learned thanks to Matt Verderame in this video, starting at 57:54:

It concerns a statistic Brandon Thorn invented called Pressure Quality Ratio. It measures the quality, rather than the quantity, of passrushes in an effort to determine the frequency of clean 1-on-1 passrush wins.

If Jones continues at this pace, he will double the record that was set by Myles Garrett in 2023 of 3.47.

This is Brandon Thorne's X page, enjoy the data.
[Reply]
lcarus 05:17 PM Today
Where would he rank as an all-time Chiefs defensive player? You have DT, Bell, Lanier, Buchanan, a few others that could be up there. Chris Jones is so dominant. He has to be up there high.
[Reply]
Bump 05:17 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't remember what I posted, but Hali had better numbers playing in Crennel's 3-4.
Somebody was going on about how Hali could never work as a 3-4 OLB, pretty sure it was you lol.
[Reply]
Bump 05:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Where would he rank as an all-time Chiefs defensive player? You have DT, Bell, Lanier, Buchanan, a few others that could be up there. Chris Jones is so dominant. He has to be up there high.
it's a tough list, I never watched the OG's like Bell and Lanier, but I have played their madden cards and Bell sucked but Lanier was awesome. But for me, it comes down to Chris Jones or DT.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
Somebody was going on about how Hali could never work as a 3-4 OLB, pretty sure it was you lol.
There's no way I said that.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 05:26 PM Today
Greatest Chiefs defensive player ever will come down to DT vs CJ yes.

Imagine having paid Sneed all that to watch him sink back down a bit and see Jones somewhere else on pace for DPOY....that would be heart wrenching
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:48 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
Mecca or Hamas. Tamba can stand up and get outta town or something. It was someone sig for a long while
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up