ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Breaking news: Chris Jones is good at football.
Direckshun 02:08 PM Yesterday
This is an absolutely asinine statistic, that I learned thanks to Matt Verderame in this video, starting at 57:54:

It concerns a statistic Brandon Thorn invented called Pressure Quality Ratio. It measures the quality, rather than the quantity, of passrushes in an effort to determine the frequency of clean 1-on-1 passrush wins.

If Jones continues at this pace, he will double the record that was set by Myles Garrett in 2023 of 3.47.

This is Brandon Thorne's X page, enjoy the data.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It's Jones.

DT never showed up in the postseason.
Oh for FUCKS SAKE.

It's like you all erased the first 14 playoff games CJ played where he was invisible except for roughing the passer calls.

Give DT 19 playoff games, and I assure you he would've matched CJs whopping 2.5 fucking sack number. By my count, DT still has 4 games of pure nothing he could get away with by comparison, as he only played in 10.

Jones has stepped up his post season game, the past couple seasons, but get fucking real here.

Dude was invisible man for longer than DTs 10 game stretch.
[Reply]
Smed1065 04:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bump:
90% sure that was GoChiefs
Nah it was Mecca.
[Reply]
Smed1065 04:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I saw them play. Bobby Bell was a monster.

Here, in the second Monday Night Football game ever played, Bell sacks Unitas so hard that Unitas bounces. This was in the first year after the merger and Unitas had been one of the biggest mouths trashing the AFL. The Colts ended up winning the Super Bowl in this season, but in this game the Chiefs pounded the Colts 44-24.
Dude saved my Dad at the heart drive-in. 2 dudes approached him at the basin then he came in and said WTF. They ran out.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up