ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 40 of 40
« First < 303637383940
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:02 PM Today
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
If Hopkins can somehow help develop guys like Skyy Less and Justyn Ross, he deserves MVP consideration.

[Reply]
tredadda 07:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Listened to James Palmer from earlier today on KCSN…

It won’t be another WR that they trade for. He said they really didn’t wanna have to bring in an outside guy for sure this soon but the JuJu injury forced the issue. But having two guys who don’t know the offense sounds very unlikely. Also speaks as though Hollywood is scheduled to be back by the playoffs.

So as far as Veach continuing to work… has to be defense or LT.
Hoping it's a LT as that's probably the most glaring weakness on the team as we speak with the addition of Hopkins.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:06 PM Today
If Hopkins can somehow help develop guys like Skyy Less and Justyn Ross, he deserves MVP consideration.

If he develops Skyy into something, then he probably qualifies for Catholic sainthood since that would fulfill the verified miracle requirement.
[Reply]
BossChief 07:14 PM Today
D-Hop will perfectly fill the Rashee Rice role while he’s injured and suspended.

This team is going to go undefeated and may go deep into next year before losing a game again.
[Reply]
lcarus 07:18 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If he develops Skyy into something, then he probably qualifies for Catholic sainthood since that would fulfill the verified miracle requirement.
I'd be happy if Skyy Moore would just catch the 3 or 4 passes he might get the rest of the season. Quit droppin that shit. This is the NFL. I could catch some of those for fucks sake and I haven't played ball in 15 years.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:20 PM Today

If we brought Hopkins on board to also develop the slapdick WRs on the bottom end of the roster, why do we even have a WR coach?
[Reply]
xztop123 07:22 PM Today
I want to be sky more. Or any nfl bench player. 6 figures per year to do absolutely nothing.
[Reply]
xztop123 07:23 PM Today
Our wr coach was the blue valley west hs offensive coordinator.

Genius mind I tell ya
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:25 PM Today
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If we brought Hopkins on board to also develop the slapdick WRs on the bottom end of the roster, why do we even have a WR coach?
They didn't bring DHop in to help develop the young WR's but the veteran players at every position group also exist as additional developmental resources.

I disagree with teams that overemphasize vets but the fact is the Chiefs went too young last year at WR with no viable vets other than MVS (who isn't a great technical player anyway). I think high quality vets help develop players along with the coaches.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:28 PM Today
Could this be the first time in the history of football that a new player ACTUALLY "coaches guys up" and "shows them the ropes"?
[Reply]
el borracho 07:30 PM Today
Develop Skyy Moore? L-O-L

I would like to point out that, as of today, Roger Moore has as many receptions on the year as Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
Page 40 of 40
« First < 303637383940
Up