ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Agatha All Along - Disney+
arrowheadnation 05:10 AM Today
I didn’t see a thread for it last week or this week. I figured I’d wait to make one until I knew if I was going to give up on it or not (like the last Star Wars show). The fourth episode aired last night I have to admit, it’s got a lot of estrogen but I’m onboard because I think it’s going to eventually tell us what happened to Wanda at the end of Multiverse of Madness. It’s pretty dark for Disney with a few jump scares thrown in. They’ve also name dropped Mephisto…finally (IYKYK). Just make sure to watch the nerd explanations on YouTube afterwards if you’re confused. It’s sad that I have to do this, but I guess I should warn the homophobes that there are gay characters, so if you have a problem with that…you’ve been forewarned. If you’re a serious MCU fan like myself, give it a try.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:26 AM Today
The first three episodes were very paint by numbers. There just isn't a lot of there there so far.
[Reply]
Bowser 01:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
The first three episodes were very paint by numbers. There just isn't a lot of there there so far.
Yeah. They referenced both Wanda and Mephisto, and that seems to be the highlights so far (haven't watched the fourth episode yet). Well, that and Kathryn Hahn baring 95% of what she's working with. She packs some heat up under all those costumes.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 02:12 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yeah. They referenced both Wanda and Mephisto, and that seems to be the highlights so far (haven't watched the fourth episode yet). Well, that and Kathryn Hahn baring 95% of what she's working with. She packs some heat up under all those costumes.
lol...then Aubrey Plaza's get up from last night might be enough to get you to watch episode 4 :-) #sideboob
[Reply]
Bowser 02:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
lol...then Aubrey Plaza's get up from last night might be enough to get you to watch episode 4 :-) #sideboob

[Reply]
Up