ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 115 of 115
« First < 1565105111112113114115
Nzoner's Game Room>*****Official 2024 Royals Season Repository Thread*****
ChiefsCountry 11:36 AM 01-01-2024

Year Two of the Matt Quatraro tenure. Time to take a step up this year. Active in free agency and trades this offseason. A new look pitching rotation and bullpen. Will the young players take the leap up offensively? Bobby Witt extension? New stadium? Will Vinny recover from injury? Salvy taking aim at the Royals record book? Will Cole Ragans turn into the best Royals starting pitcher since Greinke 1.0?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Seth Lugo, SP
Michael Wacha, SP
Kyle Wright, SP
Hunter Renfroe, OF/DH
Will Smith, RP
Chris Stratton, RP
Nick Anderson, RP
Adam Frazier, 2B
Garrett Hampson, INF/OF
Matt Sauer, RP
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Marsh to the bullpen?
He's scheduled to start tonight. Short leash?
[Reply]
cabletech94 08:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Well only good thing from today is that we will finally get Pennington up here. The guy that's more than likely better than 95% of the bullpen.
You blew it!!!!!
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Marsh to the bullpen?
Lorenzen has been a reliever in his career as well
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:59 AM Today
Fucking Royals
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:07 AM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
****ing Royals
That’s an exactly what I said!!!

(You still blew it) :-)
[Reply]
Ocotillo 10:15 AM Today
Lorenzen is not very sexy with his mediocre ratios, but always seems to pitch above his stat line and be competitive in his starts (92 ERA- this season). Last year he was having a career year with Detroit and made the All-Star Game, but his performance cratered with Philadelphia after pitching a no-hitter in his first start with the Phillies. I hope that doesn't happen in KC.
[Reply]
Ocotillo 10:26 AM Today
Lorenzen could have been developed as a hitter as he was a two-way prospect in his amateur days. He has a career .710 OPS in 147 career major league plate appearances. He's definitely the Roayls' emergency pinch hitter when the bench has been exhausted, but that situation rarely ever happens in the universal DH era.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:45 AM Today
My gosh, the White Sux have lost 14 IN A ROW!!!! Should be an even match up tonight. :-)
[Reply]
Ocotillo 10:49 AM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
My gosh, the White Sux have lost 14 IN A ROW!!!! Should be an even match up tonight. :-)
The White Sox are so historically bad that if you take away their two 14-game losing streaks this season, they would still have the worst winning percentage in the majors.
[Reply]
PHOG 11:29 AM Today
If we subtract the Royals record vs CWS (9-1 by my count), the Royals are exactly at .500 :-)
[Reply]
Page 115 of 115
« First < 1565105111112113114115
Up